Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Class Customer Service at Prophet River Firearms

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    I buy almost exclusively from Prophet River these days. Clay emails me back all times of day or night and gets things done. The personal service is unreal. Try emailing info@prophetriver.com and you'll see what I mean. (sorry Clay, you asked for it)
    LOL, people may have to wait a bit this weekend as a few of us are in Provost at their gunshow.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    I had never shopped at Profit River before but I saw a great deal on something I wanted. I placed the order and a few days later my package arrived. I was thrilled, but there was a problem. Something was missing. It was after hours so I left a message, hoping someone would respond the next day. Within minutes I had a response from Clay. He took care of my problem and expedited the parts to me the next morning. No Muss No Fuss, just great customer service. Thanks Clay. I'll be back.
    Appreciate the compliment, however, we should have NEVER missed those parts. They were removed to be inspected to make sure legal and proper functioning but the rest shipped without. We really appreciate you taking this as great customer service but we really have no excuse for the error. Thanks for purchase and being so good about our mistake. I wish it was always this easy
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

I've emailed a few times late at night and was surprised to get an email back minutes later.
    Great Service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Read PR in SK was the only city in SK that had NO SK PST to make East PR competitive with West PR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Except if we were across the street in SK, we'd have the charge SK PST to everyone in SK.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
    Clay works too much, which is why I love dealing with Prophet because the service is excellent.
    ^this. Outstanding group of people. Go above and beyond to help.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

CGN Regular
    Agreed. Great service from Clay and the boys. Can't stress it enough. Purchased a Sabatti .470 Nitro Express Over Under and gents, she's a beauty, performs like a Saleen, and is tough as a tank. Will get a complete range report with pictures (Only 10 rounds down the tubes so far) finished once it warms up a bit. It's come down to the point where I order my big bore roundsonly from Prophet, and make the 2 hr trip once in awhile just to enjoy the store....and always seem to walk out with something. Lol.

I purchased 2 rifles from them and they give a great service. Talked to them by phone and they are great and profesional. Will do buisiness again with them.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Always pleasure dealing with Prophet River. Professional & courteous, but they damn near bankrupt me every time during their sales lol.

Cheers PR!
    Please support your local SPCA!

CGN Regular
    A box arrived in the mail a couple of days ago with something shiny in it...Thanks Prophet River for making my day - (Ruger Single Six Hunter).
    First handgun purchase for me, and I'm a happy customer.

CGN frequent flyer
    I will have to disagree with everyone. I've talked to Clay 2 times and both times he said he would call me back with the price and availability on a rifle. Both times he never called back. So I ordered from Grouse River.
    Happy Shooting, Rod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast