Thread: General Gun and Supply - Customer Service Above and Beyond

General Gun and Supply - Customer Service Above and Beyond

Special Thanks to "Brian" and "Ray" at GGS.

Thanks, guys!!

I was looking to to buy a new Rifle, and I required information regarding the product.

I would like to thank your company personnel "Brian" and Ray", for their excellent support.

They provided timely and helpful advice regarding the brand of Rile I was purchasing, and let me know all the important information regarding the Rifle and scope options.

Brian was extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience.
    They have a caring approach and are true professionals.
    Please accept my gratitude towards your staff for their speedy and efficient service.

I was able to complete the transaction within minutes and would like to to commend them for their professionalism.

Oh, and let's not forget, their "Shipping Included" and "Price Match Policy".

This was my 1st time and not my last time in dealing with General Gun and Supply.

I encourage everyone to give them a call.

Cheers,

BlackBadge

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    One of the best around! Great selection and great guys
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Business Member
    230 Eugenie Street West, Windsor, Ontario N8X 2X6
    Thanks guys! We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Brian

Sent a "contact us" email off their site a week ago.... have heard nothing... might not be "above and beyond"....
    Gonna try and beyond....

Will try and call tomorrow and hopefully get an answer.
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

CGN Regular
    Not everyone who works there is bad. But a buddy of mine from work had issues with a new Benelli shotgun and they wouldn't believe him and accused him of fabricating his story. So he had to return back on his 40 minute ride back to town which he hadn't really dealt with them before and won't again.
    Now for me. I bought a part for my sig. Was told if it's the wrong one I can return it if I keep original packaging/receipt. Turned out I didn't need it. Returned it like they wanted it.. oh wait no. They won't take that return but they offered to give me 10$ (it was a 15-20$ part). And of course when the older dude asked if I was on steroids when I go in. It's not everyone there but there's a few guys, I think it's Rob who puts you down if you ask a simple question or want to see a rifle. I don't even remember half of my dealings with them but I'd rather order a rifle online (sorry to the ones who actually are decent. You know who you are)