Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Smith & Wesson 686 5" Pro Series Raptor/Rappy .357Mag

what is the significance of the raptor? Is it just a design thing to make it cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Predictably aimed at the younger market. Which is awesome if it attracts new shooters to the sport. Plenty of other offerings for the more fuddish group to appreciate. Win win for everyone.
    true, but I would seriously consider pulling out the credit card had it not been for dino. maybe a more realistic head and no rappy.
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN Regular
    Predictably aimed at the younger market. Which is awesome if it attracts new shooters to the sport. Plenty of other offerings for the more fuddish group to appreciate. Win win for everyone.
    Yeah that. My son the paleontologist would love one.
    And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that (is) upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rainbow View Post
    Yeah that. My son the paleontologist would love one.
    Yep they will be flying off the shelves at the gunshop next to the paleontology convention... nowhere else though it seems.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Predictably aimed at the younger market. Which is awesome if it attracts new shooters to the sport. Plenty of other offerings for the group with good taste to appreciate. Win win for everyone
    Fixed that for you.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

I was all in until i saw the engravings. Can we get something like it without them?

This model is rumoured to be made only for the Italian market. You will not find this revolver in the US.

hmmmm...seems S&W marketing need fans replaced in their test range...that name is clearly the byproduct of lead overdose.
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

I have one, and screw all you haters. The balance and barrel length are perfect. You can't see Barney while you're shooting it, which is what I buy guns for. If you don't like it, get a shiny one to look at and fondle and another one to shoot. Had to get real grips though.
    Merchant of Mass Murder

CGN Regular
    Who drew rapey looks like bad cartoon dino that crapped its pants. Its like bad jail ink, S&W have u lost your mind, I just lost a little love for my 686.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast