My Last Day at Work: Bell Technician... 06 March 2017

Thread: My Last Day at Work: Bell Technician... 06 March 2017

Tags: None
  1. TacticalTeacher said:

My Last Day at Work: Bell Technician... 06 March 2017

My dear friends....

My adventure with Bell Technical Solutions is coming to an end... Six days a week with lots of overtime to a limit of 48 hours per week. Well, it's gonna be over soon.

Now I can focus on this Range Adventure Series for 2017.

First of all, THANK You; ALL of you for putting up with my late EMT deposits because of my timing from work. It's been challenging and even for my wife who is grateful I'm done.

Next, more kudos to all of you for your patience in my response to all your questions! I know it's often a couple of days between you folks posting questions and me getting back to you via PM or posting on these forums....

I'm not even working part time this coming shooting season so I can spend time helping all of you! What's not to like??

Anyways, once again, I owe it all to you guys! For that I'm most grateful......

Cheers,

Barney

Garaldtao said:
    Does this mean we will get a chance to go out and shoot? Oh wait, that means that I need to find some time off work! We'll deffinately get together this season. Congrats on your last day. Wish we were all that lucky. Cheers!

FrankieT said:
    All my bogus complaints to your boss finally paid off. They started doubting me when I said you were the deadbeat father of my children.

Welcome back.
  4. TacticalTeacher said:
    FrankieT: You crack me up!

They have been so good to me over at Bell Technical Solutions. Honestly, I wanted to make this sparky training and electrical gig happen. BTS was the closest thing I could find to ANY sparky related work at best. And throughout the month of February, I've had calls from Green, Brown, and Blue uniforms to make more events happen (generally speaking, of course)

My head has been swelling from all the compliments and kind words from all around this community and I have to make a decision; well you know what I have decided since tomorrow is my last day and I have to turn in all their meters and tools and locators and vehicle... It's all good! Whatever comes out of this experience; it's never wasted....

I'm forever grateful from all this response I am humbled.....

Barney

freezer filler said:
    Congrats, I'm thinking it won't be much of a retirement that most folks picture and i'm betting you'll be busier now than you ever were!
  6. silverfoxdj said:
    Congrats on breaking free from one who knows..

buckaroo said:
    Like I said my friend life is too short not to enjoy your life with all aspects
    Welcome back to the dark side maw hahaha 👹

Quigs said:
    Huh. I haven't figured out how to load the Blueprint for quitting yet.
  9. TacticalTeacher said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quigs View Post
    Huh. I haven't figured out how to load the Blueprint for quitting yet.
    Electronic Resignation Form can be found on INet... Sure was in interesting process...

Cheers,

Barney

LSB said:
    Are you finally opening your own business like you've mentionned " BLOW YOUR LOAD ELECTRIC, Inc. " ???
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.