Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Last Day at Work: Bell Technician... 06 March 2017

You may be retired from work, but you ain't retired from life.

Now at least you'll be around the house come provincial election time when the Liberals come knocking at your door...

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Electronic Resignation Form can be found on INet... Sure was in interesting process...
    What, you can't just show up for work in your underwear still drunk from a three day bender and get yourself fired?

Congratulations on living the dream! I'm sure a lot of us would love to be able to make a living running around in tac gear and shooting all day
    Nothing changes until people start dying, usually by starvation.

I spent 4 years as tech for BTS, was a fun job! The hours and forced OT wasn't good for the family, left a year ago. I was SPT, would be getting RFT3 now if I had stayed... glad you enjoyed it. Happy retirement.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So Barney, what kind of a example are you setting for the younger generation. Quiting your job so you could go have fun/play.

Good on ya. We need you more then Justin needs your tax dollars.

Look forward to some time spent under your learned tutelage this summer Barney!

Business Member
    Now I can spend more time building IDF parts kit rifles like this most recent one...

With this barrel on the Norc or Poly receiver:

And this is the side of the receiver:

Okay, seriously folks, I can now focus on helping all of you out there, it's about improving your game and with a series of matches, you can plan your season and develop your game and mental management accordingly. That's the basis for my decision to leave a great crew and a super manager. I actually loved helping all these folks with their installs, but I've gotta move onwards.

Cheers,

Barney

Gotta watch out for that Double G Electric guy! I heard he drives like a lunatic, his employes are hired straight out of prison and is about to loose his insurance because of all the fires and electrocutions. At least you won't be driving around in a crappy dodge caravan with a blinking light on the roof!

Hope you saved all the ISP addresses and passwords you installed so you can leach of free wifi!

Soooooooo glad you ditched Bell. Looking forward to this season!

Business Member
    So, it's the middle of May now and I just shot 3 x 18 hole rounds yesterday with my new set of Maltby clubs paid for by Bell Technical Solutions and I'm super grateful I worked all that overtime by doing 6 days a week. ha ha ha ha

And they sure hit well!

Cheers,

Barney

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Happy retirement!

I hope that will give you time to have CQB clinics somewhere between Ottawa and Montreal in the future

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Happy retirement!

I hope that will give you time to have CQB clinics somewhere between Ottawa and Montreal in the future
    You missed this years only CQB! You should just come to the Petawawa clinics. It's really not that much distance to cover, just about an hour and a half past Ottawa. There are some nice hotels and it makes for a awesome couple of days away from the routine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast