Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Last Day at Work: Bell Technician... 06 March 2017

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Lucky bastard. All the best Barney. One of your clinics is on my bucket list.
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Lucky bastard. All the best Barney. One of your clinics is on my bucket list.
    Until we get rained out this afternoon... No golfing for me. Either way, this retirement gig is what I needed to coordinate more appearances. For example: This Saturday 15 July 2017, Dink27 the ORA CQB Match director needed some help, so now I can step in and play Match Director while he's in the background being intelligent and organizing the match. I'm just the firing point MD or whistle blower and stop watch guy.

Then on Sunday 16 July 2017, the ORA PR fellows are running a match and I'm just a shooter and butts officer, but realistically, every organizer needs some skilled helpers... that's where I can step in and lend a hand.

Hey, it's all good. Now I just cemented down a date for the Calgary M14 TSE Clinic for 25 November 2017.... all good to go. I get to fly out west once again. Any of you Maritimers and Eastern M14 lovers want me to visit? I just need a classroom and a pointman/ local organizer and I'm booking into next spring...

Cheers,
    Barney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234