$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324

Thread: New Typhoon F-12 Shotguns Announcement

726 Queen St. East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A2A9
    One GREY and one MARINE (FDE) left in stock.

N.A.S. GUNS AND AMMO
    726 QUEEN ST. EAST
    SAULT STE. MARIE, ON P6A2A9
    (705) 943-1488
    sales@nasgunsandammo.com
    www.nasgunsandammo.com

This or the Deyra MK12... opinions on them?
    CSSA, CCFR, OFAH, CPC

I dont have the Derya, but this one is sexy and more likely to get you laid haha

Big Mouth
    I see the issue of the gun not matching the advertised pics has been resolved with a new caveat on the website "may differ slightly from pics". Thank-you for fixing the issue lmfao

Big Mouth

I have been cycling snap caps through it like crazy and I got the 5-rounders working.

Plus I added a personal touch.

Cannon

My computer,Stanstead,Quebec, Canada,Earth,solar system,Milkyway
    UPDATE on MAXI
    Verdict is in.....this thing is sexy, everybody says it's the coolest shoty they'z seen....till i start shooting it, that is.
    FTF / FTE / ROUND JAMS over and over. Then they ask me again how much i paid, and just laugh.
    Just wont cycle light loads at all, *turned the gas piston around just to see if i had it on the right side...hell, even worst*
    Guess what ? yep that barrel bushing does come loose on the silencer and then you are stuck having to unscrew the 3 allen bolts to get the forehand off
    So, i'm up to + - 80 rounds, mix n match of slug O/O and light loads....really NO improvement yet. Tell you what, braking in a shot gun on slugs n heavy loads just adds to to cost of the gun in my opinion. And right now i say it over priced as hell.
    I'm not saying that i'm giving up on it, but i sure as hell ain't feeding it no mo slugs.
    I had to take my MK10 out, just too blow some steam off * BTW the MK10...less than 50 Rounds of light load to brake in and it was good to go*
    I can't in good conscience recommend this shot gun....just too many issues out of the box, falls way short of my expectations....but it sure is purdy

PS : is it just the MAXI that is having problems or what?

That forend retaining ring and silencer are stripping on mine as well, biggest problem was with estate buckshot ftf and fte constantly.
    Estate slugs worked great and the #6 winchester shells went through without a jam...still yet to try any lowbrass trap loads and that'll be the real test, thats what i was hoping to mainly feed this shotgun.

I have the regular F12 black and it is working perfectly. All 6 mags working great, reliably (as in no malfunctions to date) feeds and ejects low recoil shells (1200 fps or better, under 1200 fps AA low recoil low noise would not cycle and I really didn't expect them to). Chokes working great with nice patterns. This will be my 3 gun shotgun and testing to date is making me pretty happy with my purchase. From what I am reading, the maxi not so much.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Cannon View Post
    On the Typhoon?
    Your range test - how were the 5-round mags?
    I picked up 6 mags with mine. They were a little tight, but 5/6 function perfectly after 300 or so rounds through. Even the 6th one functions fine unless I am shooting VERY rapidly; then I'll get a FTE as I think that mag is slightly oversprung. 4/6 drop free, and I think the other 2 will break in as they only slightly hang up when empty.

My F12 (NOT Maxi) ran like a top, cycling Challenger 7.5 Handicapped, Challenger 7.5 standard, Remington Gun Club 8, and Winchester High Brass 4.

Overall I'm VERY happy with mine! Gotta get it broken in for 3 Gun!
    Molon Labe!! Write your MP, Minister of Public Safety and the PM to protest the prohibition of the 80 lowers, 10/22 mags, 858 Spartan!
    Interested in Tactical Rifle shooting in the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley? Check out dssmatch.com!

Big Mouth
    MetalMax:

I see you're having problems with the barrel nut on yours, too. I don't use the fake muzzle brake, I just use chokes. Since we have no manual, I found this out by accident - that other thing that looks like a silencer but with a bunch of cutouts on it is actually the wrench for that barrel nut. If you find it coming apart at the range, take your muzzle brake off (it will fit over the choke) and slide the wrench in. Once the slots line up, you can tighten it by hand. To tighten it more, you can use the included barrel wrench in the holes on the end - just be careful not to scratch the barrel. Next time you have it apart for cleaning, and you re-assemble it, once you have your allen head bolts in, put blue loctite on the barrel ring and tighten it. It will save you taking it off next time you do cleaning.

Mine cycles like garbage, too. It's been working with the snap caps, and I hope to take it out to the range this week with more slugs. I have a case of estate buckshot, but I won't be using that until I'm at camp in July. that's also when I'm testing the grenade launcher lol.

Good luck!

Cannon