$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BE Meyers & Co Inc Unveils Commercial MAWL-C1+ Laser Aiming Device

BE Meyers & Co Inc Unveils Commercial MAWL-C1+ Laser Aiming Device

Looking to gauge interest in the commercial version of the BE Meyers MAWL military laser system & currently we are looking at about $3600.00 for the MAWL!!

MAWL Design
    The MAWL-C1+ has all the sought-after ergonomic design features of the MAWL-DA, allowing for quick operation in the dark and on the move. In under a second, using only the tip of your thumb, the laser can be manipulated from near to far and back again between short range, mid-range, and long range specific settings. With low-profile activation buttons centered at just 0.37” above the rail, the MAWL design offers an unparalleled combination of range adjustment and speed of use.

The power balance of infrared illumination and pointing irradiance at different ranges becomes critical as commercial night vision quality continually increases, which is why MAWL-C1+ brings settings specific for close range to long range target engagement. By utilizing a uniquely arrayed laser core, the MAWL-C1+ is able to incorporate a laser illuminator capable of outperforming other civilian legal laser systems on the market, and also outperforms many restricted devices. This provides the user with a distinctive and functional near infrared illuminator with unrivaled irradiance on target, allowing for positive identification of objects, the ability to surpass many photonic barriers, as well as faster target acquisition either on the range or in the field. On top of this, the visible green laser pointer in the MAWL-C1+ has selectable low-power settings for close range boresight precision that is also slaved to the near infrared pointers. Once the user has zeroed the visible green laser, the infrared lasers are also automatically zeroed, getting you into the field faster at night. By featuring centralized, co-aligned emitters, the MAWL ensures that all beams are simultaneously on target, regardless of distance.

Our beam is our brand, and the incredibly smooth illumination quality of the MAWL-C1+ is the same as in the standard MAWL-DA, eliminating the distracting artifacts (a.k.a. greasy fingerprint spots) that many civilian and restricted laser devices possess. Not only does this clean energy performance improve your illumination of the target area, it makes low Figure-of-Merit (FOM) night vision devices look better by providing increased ambient and directional near infrared illumination.

The MAWL is designed to be the best laser on the market, and works with and compliments a variety of other high-end systems. The MAWL-C1+ is designed to work with all MIL-STD/NSWC Crane Laser Lead remotes, which include the Unity Tactical/TNVC TAPS™ and TAPS Pro™ series remote cables, the SureFire SR07-D-IT, as well as L3 and Steiner remote activation cables. In addition to this, the MAWL series are designed to work in parallel with the SureFire M300 Mini-Scout LightŪ to maximize rail space efficiency.

*This is currently a limited production*
    Joe.G
    Dealer Support
    Rampart International Corp
    joeg@rampartcorp.com

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet onetwentyish's Avatar
    Hell yeah I want one! Sadly I had a hard time coughing up the $2k I paid for my PEQ-15 though.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Count me in!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    In like Flynn.

More expensive than the rifle on the picture....
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Yes.
    --------------------------------------------
    To err is human, but to Arrrrrr Is Pirate

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

So im confused here. At some places it says there is a mini infrared laser. Then it says infrared. Is it referring to the same emitter?

Any update???

It has a Green and IR laser that are slaved together. I played with one recently and the thing is the bomb! I would love one, but alas I need my right nut as ballast for the left.

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

Can you get the Unity Tactical/TNVC TAPS™ and/or the TAPS Pro™ series remotes?
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast