Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are back in business!

CGN Regular
    Now that you are that prepared for it, it is a guarantee it will barely snow now! Lol or at least that is how it is for me.

Nice toys Mr Wolverine.
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

I bring an umbrella so it won't rain.
    I guess a snowplow would guarantee no snow.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Good grief....we haven;t had snow on the ground here in weeks.

SW Ontario sucks for a lot of things...weather isn't one of them
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Ahhhhhh.......springtime in Manitoba.

CGN Regular
    may I ask how much for the unimog?
    and what year and model?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    and what year and model?
    And how gallons per mile it gets.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    and what year and model?
    She is a 1983 406 originally purchased by the UK MOD as an Industrial tractor for airport snow clearance. That is good as she is really the U900 commercial model with hydraulics, air compressor for trailer brakes, and front and rear PTO. Add on the over size tyres, front hitch plate and extremely low mileage, she was a deal. Sorry price is classified but less than a new Ski Doo. I intend to repaint her and have a front mounted snow blade. She also has a 20 speed gear box with diff locks. You know what they say: "Unimogs make Humvees look wimpy", but in all fairness she is really a tractor disguised as a tuck.

PS Gallons per mile? Right now in Manitoba with our weather I wouldn't care, if only she was her. I didn't purchase her for her economy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hotwheels81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    She is a 1983 406 originally purchased by the UK MOD as an Industrial tractor for airport snow clearance. That is good as she is really the U900 commercial model with hydraulics, air compressor for trailer brakes, and front and rear PTO. Add on the over size tyres, front hitch plate and extremely low mileage, she was a deal. Sorry price is classified but less than a new Ski Doo. I intend to repaint her and have a front mounted snow blade. She also has a 20 speed gear box with diff locks. You know what they say: "Unimogs make Humvees look wimpy", but in all fairness she is really a tractor disguised as a tuck.

PS Gallons per mile? Right now in Manitoba with our weather I wouldn't care, if only she was her. I didn't purchase her for her economy.

Mogs are so 2001... These days you need a pinzgauer!
    ...actually seen one roll thru our small town last week, surprisingly smaller than a typical 406 but I still cut it a wide berth in my dually at timmies.
    You'll love the mog, with the PTO setup you could run a serious snow blower as well....
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I live by a simple code, empty clip an then reload.

It's nice to see an old Hough loader earning its keep. No snow here, just 100 kph winds.
    Slava Ukraini!

CGN Regular
    The wind was brutal here. Took me all day to get my yard cleaned up and then get the road opened up. It was looking like I was gonna make it through the whole winter without even putting the plow on the truck, next year it's getting put on Oct 1st no matter what the weather looks like. It's way easier before everything is buried. If you need a plow for the unimog I can help you out with that I'm a dealer for a few different lines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12