Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Armour Plates LVL3+ GROUP BUY

Quote Originally Posted by gophers View Post
    Seemingly random question for bad boy or for someone who has got theirs:

Are the plates true 10x12 or are they standard esapi size medium 9½ x 12½ in?
    9 5/8 x 11 3/4 with the thickness and the curve, they take up the full space in a 10x12 inch pocket.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    9 5/8 x 11 3/4 with the thickness and the curve, they take up the full space in a 10x12 inch pocket.
    bbb

Got my plates not long ago, 10x12 lvl 4 shooters cut.

They are awesome by the way. My friend as well has a set of lvl 4 ar500 plates from S&J. However my plates that were sold to me are heavy spall, but the set of plates my friend has is thicker? His model does not show the protection level or MF date, or serial number like my set does. It does however have S&J stickers on them.

My plates overall are perfect. Has manufacture date, serial#, lvl of protection, and a nice coating of spall. I'm just my friends plates are in fact thicker and I can't figure out why. It is an older model from S&J though

Thanks
    Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGl View Post
    Got my plates not long ago, 10x12 lvl 4 shooters cut.

They are awesome by the way. My friend as well has a set of lvl 4 ar500 plates from S&J. However my plates that were sold to me are heavy spall, but the set of plates my friend has is thicker? His model does not show the protection level or MF date, or serial number like my set does. It does however have S&J stickers on them.

My plates overall are perfect. Has manufacture date, serial#, lvl of protection, and a nice coating of spall. I'm just my friends plates are in fact thicker and I can't figure out why. It is an older model from S&J though

Thanks
    Nathan
    sorry not enought information to be able to give an answer, we are into out 4th year of making ar500 plates almost 2000 of them, things improved alot since the start
    best thing to do it send an email to us with more detailed info and we can answer
    thanks
    simon

I just wonder if SJ hardware can do group buy for the Hybrid Plate, Level III+556 AP, I just got mine yesterday, shipped to my restaurant like two days ago. I love it so much and want another set. They are really light and has protection like AR500 level 3 plate, what not to like.

BANNED
    I've yet to receive a shipping notice, must be because my last name starts with Z lol

My god, I am in Montreal South Shore area and didn't see this group guy before~~~ will you start another one?

I am waiting for the new thinner composite armor to come out then I'm all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    I just wonder if SJ hardware can do group buy for the Hybrid Plate, Level III+556 AP, I just got mine yesterday, shipped to my restaurant like two days ago. I love it so much and want another set. They are really light and has protection like AR500 level 3 plate, what not to like.
    I am also interested in this
    Hoping for a group buy on the hybrid Lvl 3+556AP

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd X View Post
    I am also interested in this
    Hoping for a group buy on the hybrid Lvl 3+556AP
    That is an interesting idea. I wonder how much?

Someone had a thread going in the want to buy. He said around $678 +tax and shipping depending on where you live. He needed around 5-10 to get it going. Bobbyg00 was getting it together. Msg him