Thread: Order wait time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar

Order wait time

Hello

I was wondering why there is a 4 to 6 week wait time when you place on order online, are chassis made to order ?
    UCP member
    CPC member

Hello Sir

Thanks for your interest towards our chassis system.

Lead time depends a lot on the time of the year when the order is placed and what is the configuration of the chassis. We offer over 500 different combinations of models so this is why we build on request. It's been 3 years that I'm at Cadex and the demand always been so strong for our products that we never been able to build any overstock. Just to give you an idea we sell over 1000 chassis a year and at this very moment we have more than 300 sniper rifles back logged in our pipeline so that's a lot of items to produce every months. Knowing that a Manners rifles stock and Accuracy international chassis are averaging a 6 to 8 months lead time when they are not in stock at the importer I think that 4 to 6 weeks is more than fair. Most of the time we are able to deliver faster than the expected delivery date so it may be a bit less scary than it sound.

Let me know if I could be of more help.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Hello Sir

Thanks for your interest towards our chassis system.

Lead time depends a lot on the time of the year when the order is placed and what is the configuration of the chassis. We offer over 500 different combinations of models so this is why we build on request. It's been 3 years that I'm at Cadex and the demand always been so strong for our products that we never been able to build any overstock. Just to give you an idea we sell over 1000 chassis a year and at this very moment we have more than 300 sniper rifles back logged in our pipeline so that's a lot of items to produce every months. Knowing that a Manners rifles stock and Accuracy international chassis are averaging a 6 to 8 months lead time when they are not in stock at the importer I think that 4 to 6 weeks is more than fair. Most of the time we are able to deliver faster than the expected delivery date so it may be a bit less scary than it sound.

Let me know if I could be of more help.

Best regards
    Thanks, got my confirmation of shipment today. Just over 2 1/2 weeks from time I placed order.
    UCP member
    CPC member

Should have picked it up while I was at RMC for my ILP two years ago.
    UCP member
    CPC member

I ordered my cadex 338 Lapua patriot from Patrice, he gave me a wait time and it was ready faster than the original eta! I honestly can't say enough about Patrice and those working at cadex every day! Canadian company, supporting our boys over seas, new systems being tested by our special forces, cadex is offered world wide, and I actually saw a movie about a month ago with a cadex in it. If the wait time was a 8 months long, it would have been worth every minute, because when that heavy big box arrives to your front door, you know then, that the fat lady is singing, and it's time to embrace a moment that thousands may never get to appreciate!

Cheers