Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 March Update ***

Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Can you ship them back and order regular cz 858's?
    They ARE "regular" cz 858s.

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    Someday a sensible parliament will be elected, and they will hopefully reform how the RCMP controls firearms and there classification in a more sensible matter, in ways that will actually protect the public...; and not some bureaucratic left wing anti gun agenda. Someday.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenlikesboats View Post
    Someday a sensible parliament will be elected, and they will hopefully reform how the RCMP controls firearms and there classification in a more sensible matter, in ways that will actually protect the public...; and not some bureaucratic left wing anti gun agenda. Someday.
    Sure, and then our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand children will be able to purchase and possess firearms for hunting and sport-shooting (and maybe even... <gasp!> self-defence) without all this bureaucratic nonsense.

By the way, I would like to say 'Thanks' to Wolverine for taking this on, and for everything else that you do for the firearms community.

I would like to ask, have you considered reaching out to the opposition critic that is supposed to be shadowing Goodale? (see here: Official Opposition Shadow Cabinet (Canada) ) Just a thought...

Its just sad......

Quote Originally Posted by warrenlikesboats View Post
    From your mouth to Gods ear.

Since this saga began, I've joined the CSSA for myself and all my family. Need to look at joining the NFA too, get that silencer petition signed this week, and send in my info for the 10/22 magazine class action suit. Also, will be continuing to shop at Wolverine in the future. Unfortunately, we need to become a more effective and active political lobby. Let's all do what we can to support Mr Wolverine and our freedom in this country.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakjack View Post
    Hell, just write molon labe on the stock of an ar-15 and resubmit it as the spartan 15. They've either gotta approve it, or backtrack in the 858.

Or... be douchbag hypocrites and ban them both. Never underestimate the douchbag hypocrite option.
    I thought of something like that when I first heard of the new FRT entry. The trouble is that the prohibited list includes any variants of those firearms on the list, whereas the list of firearms moved from prohibited to non-restricted, or restricted, by Mr. Blaney was limited to those written into the regulation. No variant add-on for us.

EDIT - Not that I think we should need one for this anyway.
    CSSA Member
    CCFR Member

I love you John Hipwell.

In a manly way of course.
    Thank you for keeping up the fight.
    ALHTHEIA

---
    Last edited by saltednutz; 04-03-2017 at 08:52 PM.

So change the furniture back to beaver barf and we are all good?