Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 March Update ***

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    So change the furniture back to beaver barf and we are all good?
    I don't think that is the case....as the FRT is for a spartan rifle....it's engraved on the bolt carrier too.....I think they could sell them with no bolt carrier and furniture though? But not 100%

Order furnitures and bolts, install on rifles.

Sell other parts separate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Megaclocker View Post
    Order furnitures and bolts, install on rifles.

Sell other parts separate ?
    I don't think it's that simple, as I understand it. As bizarre as the circumstances are, these particular rifles have been deemed prohib and even given their own FRT as such. I don't think swapping furniture will fix the problem. It would probably be considered illegal. Like swapping furniture on an AK47 and then selling it as non-restricted. The designation of these particular rifles has to be changed to NR, they need to be added to the normal FRT with the other NR CZ858s. This is what Wolverine is fighting for, among other things.(again, this is my take on it).

John, Just to make a point you should bring in 50x spartan rifle conversion kits. The kit would be an engraved bolt & the same wood furnature.

If they let it in and you sell it you can call them on the logic after. If they seize the parts then you can follow process and see the reason.

It could work to your favor...
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

If stripped off, the spartan bolt carriers are not prohibited as its just the bolt. Slap some surplus handguard or even csa furnitures and bolt and bring them in

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I don't think it's that simple, as I understand it. As bizarre as the circumstances are, these particular rifles have been deemed prohib and even given their own FRT as such. I don't think swapping furniture will fix the problem. It would probably be considered illegal. Like swapping furniture on an AK47 and then selling it as non-restricted. The designation of these particular rifles has to be changed to NR, they need to be added to the normal FRT with the other NR CZ858s. This is what Wolverine is fighting for, among other things.(again, this is my take on it).
    It is thst simple. They brought in all those full auto m14 barrels and bolts and sold them for 950$. Bring these VZ in without furnitures and bolt as parts gun.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    It is thst simple. They brought in all those full auto m14 barrels and bolts and sold them for 950$. Bring these VZ in without furnitures and bolt as parts gun.
    ??? Simple? The M-14 kits were brought in with no receiver. I can't see anyone bringing in a VZ without a receiver. The barrels and bolts do not make anything full auto.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

oh no ...it's made from an automatic receiver .. what the hell does that matter? Do they imply we will try to reverse it from semi auto? Am I missing something ?

So they're implying we will break the law and cannot be trusted? well they better take away everyone's drivers license because we might speed and prohibit alcohol because we might get drunk and wonder outside with a beer in our hand.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Thank you for exposing this. Keep up the fight Wolverine.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Straight up, this response is an advertising penalty...the words are getting played with instead of intent and function examined. Child games. Sorry wolverine , its an examiners language piss match.