Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 March Update ***

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    And just another reason why the patch on my jacket, shall stay in the orientation it is in.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Remington sold Russian shotguns under the name Spartan egad.............Harold

Keep Canada Tactical

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfritter1 View Post
    But I think we're missing the point... if the marketing lingo is the biggest factor in classification, does this mean that if an AK is marketed/advertised as a Valmet, it's a Valmet? Because damn, that'd be one hell of a precedent to set.
    As my mind wanders.......

If I was a retailer, who shall remain unnamed, here; which sells full-autos such as the Browning HMG; I would be the kind of guy to put a "Dora The Explorer" emblem on them, and call them the "Dora Special Edition Sport Plinker". (Actually, I'd probably try some non-trademarked name)

This post is useless. That is all.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

I personnly think they just don't like what the engravings mean... just sayin. It doesn't make sense to ban one and not the other. Even if you explained this to a child they would be confused at their decision.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    "Oxford online dictionary defines..."

"...a google search produced..."

Who the #### is this guy?! Did they hire 12 year olds to respond to Wolverine?! God damnit what a siht show! I'm INFURIATED that my tax dollars pay these salaries. ####.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Dear Wolverine Supplies,

Please sell me a CZ 858 Tactical–2P Rifle sans furniture.
    I would also be interested in a set of the furniture removed from the prohibited "Spartan" rifles if any are available.
    Hopefully you are able to put together such a package for the same price point as was previously offered on what the internets call the Spartan model.
    I will simply swap the "Spartan" prohibited components to my old legal CZ 858 Tactical-2P & put the furniture from my old rifle on the new stripped CZ 858 Tactical-2P.
    No Spartans will be involved and I will have the highly valuable "price premium furniture" from a prohibited model on my old firearm.

Oh wait, it seems Mr. Smith failed to address the issue of the furniture being an uncontrolled portion of the firearm and therefore irrelevant.
    It could be that they would consider my old gun as a prohibited Spartan, but how could it be if they were prohibited and never distributed?

I was in on the pre-sale, still hanging in there, hold onto my money for a while yet.

Wow...

I would like to say I'm surprised but I'm not...

And they are watching this website, thats confirmed !

I kinda want to turn one of my beater SKS into a "spartan edition SKS" lol
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Probably will need to take it to court or wait till the CPC is back in power.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Wow...

I would like to say I'm surprised but I'm not...

And they are watching this website, thats confirmed !
    There is a 3 person detail at firearms centre which screens restricted PAL applicants via twitter, Facebook and "other" public forums posts do determine public risk.

Don't remember the costs, but it was substantial. Our tax money hard at work.