Thread: *** CZ 858 March Update ***

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    RCMP = FAIL!

858 Spartan decision - FAIL

10/22 mag decision - FAIL

High River B&E/hush money paid - FAIL

Sexual Assaults hush money paid - FAIL

RCMP = FAIL!

How can anyone be proud to be part of this National Disgrace.....................................

Thank God the internet is providing a means to bring this mess public.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    Here's a message for the RCMP member(s) who is obviously reading this:
    You are not doing anything to make this country safer, and you are losing what little respect anyone still had for the organization.
    Ya and here's another message for them too.....you guys think by banning these kinda things and coming after the things we currently own.....you are making is a safer country? By banning and prohibiting things you just increase the flow of illegal firearms coming accross the border 10 fold.....you guys just don't get it do ya ?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    Here's a message for the RCMP member(s) who is obviously reading this:
    You are not doing anything to make this country safer, and you are losing what little respect anyone still had for the organization.
    The RCMP Hates Only One Thing More Than Firearms: Firearm Owners

CGN Regular
    I didn't have any interest in this rifle before this whole ordeal but now.... after this gets sorted out sign me up for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon.Labe View Post
    The RCMP Hates Only One Thing More Than Firearms: Firearm Owners
    Feeling is mutual !
    NON SERVIAM

Super GunNutz
    What a simply embarrassing state of affairs at a national level…. gross. Best of luck Wolverine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    It's the same kinda thing we got going in here.....the canadian edition was good to go....but the spartan edition is prohibited....same fvcking rifle different edition.....just different hardware......you need a face to face meeting with this guy and this HAS TO BE APPEALED AND OVERTURNED

And you are telling me those commerative winchester rifles are different FRT numbers and go thru a full blown inspection just cause they got a coin embedded in the stock? You gotta be kidding me this is really what importers deal with? I can't take this anymore the RCMP has to be stopped NOW!

I'll tell you one thing if there was the situation like this going on in the USA the NRA would have this corrected in hours and there would be lineups of lawyers suing the police lab and THEY WOULD WIN I'm getting so sick and tired of this kinda BS with this liberal Gov't and the RCMP that my username is going to turn Pink
    The manner in which that letter to John was written a 10 year old spoiled vengeful nitwit wrote it and a face to face to confront him on it would most likely get one arrested on harassment!!!!
    Are any really surprised at this .....nothing will change this but a new government voted in and even then a good chance it won't.
    We are not dealing with logic!!!!!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

BANNED
    so...
    by this reasoning an AR15 named something else by a vendor and with an 18.5 inch barrel would be non restricted?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    so...
    by this reasoning an AR15 named something else by a vendor and with an 18.5 inch barrel would be non restricted?
    Hell, just write molon labe on the stock of an ar-15 and resubmit it as the spartan 15. They've either gotta approve it, or backtrack in the 858.

Or... be douchbag hypocrites and ban them both. Never underestimate the douchbag hypocrite option.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    so...
    They should start sending in 3 ar15's a week with something stenciled on the stock, and call it a different gun.
    Throw #### at the wall, and see what sticks.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.