Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 March Update ***

Quote Originally Posted by tavares86 View Post
    I have ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ tattooed on my firearm, I'm prohibited.
    Bye bye, Arm.
    Either that, or you can only take your arm, using the most direct route of course, to the range and then back home. Maybe to a Gunsmith.
    That's gonna complicate the job situation, brother.
    Sorry.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Off topic but how come everyone in the firearms community always makes it sound like only 300 spartans made a last stand at the pass...when we clearly know they where many other non spartans that choose to stay and make a last stand.

300 couldnt hold the pass. It took a few thousand to hold it. They all took off but a few stayed to the death

The movie only shows that 300 spartans stayed but in reality atleast 800-1000 non spartans chose to make a last stand that glorious day to the death.

I know alot of ppl know this but the masses seem to believe its all true since "its a true story"

Kinda like Fargo...its a true story.......lol
    Last edited by sunjeep24; 03-09-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    I smell Bacon
    Uhhh, that might not be a cool statement there, Bud.
    Our feelings for the RCMP brass and our Draconian laws, don't put most of us in the "Alt-left" neighbourhood your quote suggests.
    I believe the majority of us would come barreling out of our homes 'Guns blazing' to protect an LEO...even though the law won't allow it.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    guess who is getting a Spartan stencil and putting it on all my guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parts View Post
    I feel sorry for the bugger who put out the add saying "spartan". Whoever you are, don't blame yourself for the RCMP being difficult.
    The wolverine did put though into the name since it's all over the guns so why wouldn't they advertise as such!!!!!! But this is all about sooooooo much more than a name of gun.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

This is the same bs as the mossberg blaze and blaze 47.... monkeys in the zoo flingin poo

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoakster View Post
    Uhhh, that might not be a cool statement there, Bud.
    Our feelings for the RCMP brass and our Draconian laws, don't put most of us in the "Alt-left" neighbourhood your quote suggests.
    I believe the majority of us would come barreling out of our homes 'Guns blazing' to protect an LEO...even though the law won't allow it.
    never ever.....I'd close the door and pour a drink and have a cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    Off topic but how come everyone in the firearms community always makes it sound like only 300 spartans made a last stand at the pass...when we clearly know they where many other non spartans that choose to stay and make a last stand.

300 couldnt hold the pass. It took a few thousand to hold it.

Atleast 800-1000 non spartans chose to make a last stand that glorious day.

Yeah, but I saw that movie. All the non-Spartans took off before it was over leaving just 'the 300' for the final battle. That is why both history and the movie-going public have basically forgotten about the other guys.

Can you ship them back and order regular cz 858's?

So, let me understand; if I own a non-restricted CZ 858 and I put that Magpul grip on it with the laser engraved Punisher skull, then list it here on the EE with the heading "WTS: selling my CZ 858 Punisher special", I am potentially violating the law by selling a prohibited, converted-automafic, not covered by the amendment and lacking an FRT because I didn't notify the RCMP of the new "model name"...? Do I have this right?

This situation that Wolverine is dealing with now is beyond ridiculous. What's more, it's intentionally ridiculous. As dumb as their decisions seem, these men, Etter and Smith, aren't dumb. They are being deliberately obtuse and focusing on meaningless minutiae simply because they can. This is all about creating spin and causing discord, uncertainty and misery in the firearms community, all the while trying please the the current gov't and their anti-gun lobby. It started with the 10/22 mags, that was the first shot. Now this. There will be more. They are trying to get away with as much as they can. Anything we don't challenge becomes precedent. And they're just as happy to have us launch challenges. We have to come up with the unity and the funds, while they have unlimited tax dollars to draw upon and a legal system stacked in their favour.

This is just sad. The RCMP/CFP/SFSS should be ashamed of themselves. They are playing games with people's livelihoods, finances and records (as is criminal records), perhaps even our very lives. This whole thing makes me ashamed to be a Canadian.