Thread: Thanks True North Arms

Thanks True North Arms

Placed my first order with True North last week and it arrived today. Top notch service and the products are great quality at reasonable prices. Thanks Zach!

Added a new 15" rail / Gas Block / Butterfly Ambi Charging handle on my M&P15

"Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Do you have a better pic of the ambi charging handle , i wanna see how wide is it

I can snap one tomorrow for you. It is about a 1/4 inch wider than the factory version....I like it much better and the quality is great for the price.

Just placed my first order with True North last week for some accessories. Couldn't beat the prices. Received in mail in 2 days with personal thank you and welcome to True North from Zach written on invoice. Nice touch. Definitely deal with again. Thanks Zach.
    CSSA, NFA, PPC, ODPA
    We have enough "youth" How about a fountain of "smart"?
    KCCO. Mind the Gap.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hi Cobraguy
    Thanks for the kind words. You installed that rail super fast!

best,
    Zach
    Last edited by True North Arms Corp; 03-10-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN frequent flyer
    I have had two or three orders from True North Arms, and have had nothing but exemplary service.
    Looking forward to future dealings.
    Cheap, quick, and good...you can only have two!

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    TNA & Zach are great folks. I've placed a few orders and I'm always very satisfied. Keep up the good work Zach!
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze11 View Post
    Do you have a better pic of the ambi charging handle , i wanna see how wide is it
    Here is a better photo of the charging handle. I really like it. Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Placed my first order with True North last week and it arrived today. Top notch service and the products are great quality at reasonable prices. Thanks Zach!

Added a new 15" rail / Gas Block / Butterfly Ambi Charging handle on my M&P15

Is it the super keymod ? Did you had any issues with the barrel nut ?
    Im about to order but i wasn't sure wish one to choose , this one didn't have reviews on it yet . It s obviously the best looking handguard on the site !