Thread: Great experience buying from Dale at Shooter's Choice!

CGN frequent flyer CanuckShooter's Avatar

Great experience buying from Dale at Shooter's Choice!

Just wanted to say thanks to Dale at Shooter's Choice for the excellent customer service on my CZ 452 Varmint purchase.

He had the best price I could find anywhere, very prompt communication, shipped the same day, and was very accommodating of my constant questions. Just a great transaction overall. Hope to deal with him again in the future.

Thanks Dale!

expired business
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Dale at Shooter's Choice for the excellent customer service on my CZ 452 Varmint purchase.

He had the best price I could find anywhere, very prompt communication, shipped the same day, and was very accommodating of my constant questions. Just a great transaction overall. Hope to deal with him again in the future.

Thanks Dale!
    Great Thanks! for the Feedback

I have the same story, bought a cz 452 varmint-absolutely great customer service and communication - same day shipping- answered all of my questions and even sent me pics of the actual rifle. Couldn't have asked for more, It was a pleasure doing business.
    Picked the rifle up today at the post office, lubed her up then put on cz rings and a 4-12x40 vortex diamondback. Can't wait to throw some lead with this new addition to my cz family

Thanks guys!!!
    ~~'Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids'~~