Thread: Ar500 lvl3+ plates(set)

Ar500 lvl3+ plates(set)

Hello Simon, awhile back you had commented on a thread I created and told me to contact you if I was interested in acquiring plates. I noticed a thread of a group buy for 250 for a set of 10x12 shooters cut lvl3+ plates. I am interested in acquiring these plates , it would be used for work related purposes. You also mentioned in my thread you offer mil/Leo discounts. My question is, can I order a set from S&J seeing as the recent group buy is full?

Thanks in advance

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGl View Post
    Hello Simon, awhile back you had commented on a thread I created and told me to contact you if I was interested in acquiring plates. I noticed a thread of a group buy for 250 for a set of 10x12 shooters cut lvl3+ plates. I am interested in acquiring these plates , it would be used for work related purposes. You also mentioned in my thread you offer mil/Leo discounts. My question is, can I order a set from S&J seeing as the recent group buy is full?

Thanks in advance

Nathan
    Nathan
    I take this to Pm and contact you, that way.
    see what we can work out.

I have to say, watching the way you've worked with Chuck for the group buy, and now this.
    S&J you have earned my respect.
    I am a kit hor(der)