Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anybody want a CZ 452 Grand Finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    if you sewnd me a ink, i can let you know. i think this one was a usa only.
    Thanks for the clarification!

CGN Regular
    The CZ452 is an outstanding rifle, no question, but when you can buy the regular model (which is very nicely executed, btw, with nice walnut and very good quality bluing) paying more than 3x the price for a little engraving and inlay is just crazy. You'd be better off buying a regular one and having an engraver fancy it up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    if you sewnd me a ink, i can let you know. i think this one was a usa only.
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...l-Edition-22LR

North Sylva showing this as being available in Canada
    Looks the same to me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    1200US converted is 1600 Canadian... plus 200 import fee. Et voila! $1800 bucks... come on guys, it has an ebony forend and engraved receiver... limited edition, collector pieces aren't for me either but give Clay a break!
    ^this.

Were money no object...I'd grab one myself, but I see no reason to dissect a respected dealer's asking price. Especially if you have no plans on buying the thing. Send Clay a message if you're that curious, he'll likely send you a prompt reply.

Thanks for offering these PR. Wish CZ wasn't dropping the 452s, guess I'm shopping the used market the next time I need one.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    The 'Farewell' and the Grande Finale are not the same according to our Canadian distributor. We can get the farewell at 1129.00 in a few weeks from London arms.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    ^this.

Were money no object...I'd grab one myself, but I see no reason to dissect a respected dealer's asking price. Especially if you have no plans on buying the thing. Send Clay a message if you're that curious, he'll likely send you a prompt reply.

Thanks for offering these PR. Wish CZ wasn't dropping the 452s, guess I'm shopping the used market the next time I need one.
    Not trying to slag on the retailer. I would think retailers would like honest feedback from potential customers on what they are and are not willing to spend their money on. Saying I don't think it's anywhere worth the money (including the US Price, btw) is not a slight to the Canadian retailer. He asked if we were interested, and most of us told him no and why.

Quote Originally Posted by Longarm9 View Post
    Not trying to slag on the retailer. I would think retailers would like honest feedback from potential customers on what they are and are not willing to spend their money on. Saying I don't think it's anywhere worth the money (including the US Price, btw) is not a slight to the Canadian retailer. He asked if we were interested, and most of us told him no and why.
    We didn't take it that. in a case like this, a bit of explanation not a bad thing anyway.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    We didn't take it that. in a case like this, a bit of explanation not a bad thing anyway.
    The CZ452 is an absolutely superb firearm, though, no question. Mine will easily put 5 shots under a dime at 50m and 10 shots under a quarter at 100 if I do my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Longarm9 View Post
    The CZ452 is an absolutely superb firearm, though, no question. Mine will easily put 5 shots under a dime at 50m and 10 shots under a quarter at 100 if I do my part.
    We chose not to order any of these from our regular USA distributor, however, I had forgot that I had four on order from another. So, we do have four coming. One just sold tonight. Will be here by Tuesday nest week.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234