Boots we don't offer?

I would think that any black safety boots for those of us in the air force would be good. Canex has swats which are ok and the issued safety boots are absolutely atrocious so they are obviously better but I'm sure there exists a much better safety boot that the RCAF would actually allow. 12 hours on the flight line really places the emphasis on good footwear! I used to wear 5.11's back in my army days so they could be a possibility.

I would think that any black safety boots for those of us in the air force would be good.

Right now we are carrying Reebok in safety toe and can provide the full Work line. We will be expanding the safety boot offering.

How much on hanwag?

Depends on the boot. The link is at the top for the ones we have in stock right now.

Do the AKU Pilgrims offer any insulation? It doesn't mention on the website

Nope

Altama

I love their Jungle boots for the summer. Particularly the 3LC sole. Very comfortable, light and cool on the feet. Yes the drainage vents let water in and out but also pump air in and out with every step keeping your feet cool. And ALL boots leak when you go over the top. Lots of sizes including wide.

Back
Top Bottom