Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Placing a new order of Lee Precision - order arrived.

CGN Regular
    Do you have the Lee Charging Die Kit SKU 90995 and Lee Long Charging Die SKU 90194?
    Last edited by unic; 03-15-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unic View Post
    Do you have the Lee Charging Die Kit SKU 90995 and Lee Long Charging Die SKU 90194?
    We have the 90995 in stock and the 90194 will be back in stock in 3 or 4 weeks.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We have the 90995 in stock and the 90194 will be back in stock in 3 or 4 weeks.
    Can't find 90995 on your website. Could you provide a link.

NOTE: Found it.
    Last edited by unic; 03-15-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unic View Post
    Can't find 90995 on your website. Could you provide a link.

NOTE: Found it.
    We put "LP-" in front of the Lee sku.

https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...e-kit-lp-90995

Any chance you can ship in a load of the nylon square ratchet(TF3567) for the Lee classic turret press?
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Any chance you can ship in a load of the nylon square ratchet(TF3567) for the Lee classic turret press?
    I could special order them for you. I'll get you a price. How many do you need?

I believe there was something a while back that Lee will provide them for free but the cross border shipping cost makes it non-viable. It's easier (and cheaper) to buy them from a store here in Canada.

Myself, and everyone else that owns this press will need a steady supply of them....they don't last long. Indexing goes out of the widow after a couple of hundred reloads. I've gone through 4 in 18 months.
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I believe there was something a while back that Lee will provide them for free but the cross border shipping cost makes it non-viable. It's easier (and cheaper) to buy them from a store here in Canada.

Myself, and everyone else that owns this press will need a steady supply of them....they don't last long. Indexing goes out of the widow after a couple of hundred reloads. I've gone through 4 in 18 months.
    For any of the "TF" sku numbers we have just been ordering them as people ask. So I haven't kept track of how many of these I have brought in. From the looks of the pricing online we would be selling them for around $1 each. If your purchase hits $300 - obviously mixed with other products - I'll pay the freight to get it to your residence. Would you like me to get you a couple?

GunNutz
    Lee quick trim dies .223 , 22-250 , .308

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast