Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR2 Match - 17/18 Jun 2017 - Debrief here!

Where and what time do we meet in the morning?

Thanks

Go threw the main entrance then hang a right on the next street. You will find our group there around 8 to 8:30. Be prepared to show ID at the gate for you and anyone in your vehicle.

Business Member
    Well that little Quesada shop was fabulous. No lineup and the regular Beef burrito with a fountain drink ran me $10.50. John@ is warning me that lots of bug dope will be needed tomorrow so be warned. I got lots here, all on sale many years ago past the expiry date, just for you shooters. I'm hoarding the good stuff.....hahahaha

See you guys in the parking lot across from the firehall at around 0800-0830. Bring bug dope and lots of it....

Cheers
    Barney

Business Member
    Well that little Quesada shop was fabulous. No lineup and the regular Beef burrito with a fountain drink ran me $10.50. John@ is warning me that lots of bug dope will be needed tomorrow so be warned. I got lots here, all on sale many years ago past the expiry date, just for you shooters. I'm hoarding the good stuff.....hahahaha

See you guys in the parking lot across from the firehall at around 0800-0830. Bring bug dope and lots of it....

Cheers
    Barney

Thanks Barney, it was a great day.
    Couldn't stay for tomorrow, but learned a lot.

Thanks Barney and all. I learned a lot and had a great time. I hope to meet you all again soon.

Another great weekend ! Thanks Barney as always I really enjoyed myself and it was a good weekend of shooting despite the torrential downpour and tornado warnings ...
    Somebody left some yellow glasses with an elastic headstrap behind and Chris W I have your clipboard and pen from Milcun .
    Good shooting Partner !
    Hope to see you all again here in Petawawa soon.

RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Damn what a great two days, I'm hungry for PR3 already can't wait! I'm still on a steep learning curve and gain huge insight everytime I come out!! Looks like it's time to replace my squeeze bag soon

Thanks John@ for the coffee during the rain it really hit the spot, See ya'll in a few weeks.
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver2 View Post
    Another great weekend ! Thanks Barney as always I really enjoyed myself and it was a good weekend of shooting despite the torrential downpour and tornado warnings ...
    Somebody left some yellow glasses with an elastic headstrap behind and Chris W I have your clipboard and pen from Milcun .
    Good shooting Partner !
    Hope to see you all again here in Petawawa soon.
    sounds good Morgan...guess ill have to check out PR3 to get that dollar-store clipboard back!

Great weekend overall (even with the weather), and great to see lots of newer shooters getting out and putting rounds on paper quickly and consistently!

I'll be posting a link to my data-book pages tonight as well as some pics of my Oh-S**t kit for those who were asking over the weekend.

Business Member
    Results are going up right now.... golf course got flooding issues and our tee times were canned. Opportunity struck and I have a moment to get the results posted. Some addition errors compounded by the wet weather prevented you guys from doing your MATH.... so I (DC, dsignated chinaman) had to go over all the score cards to ensure all V-bulls were counted (Thanks a bunch , PeteM). He was already ahead of me... Then I could sort out the MATH....

Some of the score cards showed only the number of hits and the multiplication and TOTALs were not carried forward. So, net result, many newbies had higher scores. Yes even a couple of expert shooters messed up. I'll blame the weather... ha ha ha ha

Cheers,

Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 06-19-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast