Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR3 Match - 08/09 July 2017 - Debrief here!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theDuck View Post
    Yes. See you there at 1900.
    I got another meeting same time, just up the road.... Cannot be with you guyz...

Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Howard, Jeremy, Nate, DaveA: your EMTs are all good to go. We'll see you guys on Saturday. Now to come up with some prizes over at Epps on the way north to Huntsville and Algonquin Park...

Cheers,

Barney
    Will get you payment this morning and look forward to seeing ya tomorrow. If you're swinging by Epps, can you see if they have any Imperial Sizing Wax? FUBAR'd my 308 die this week.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisward3 View Post
    Will get you payment this morning and look forward to seeing ya tomorrow. If you're swinging by Epps, can you see if they have any Imperial Sizing Wax? FUBAR'd my 308 die this week.
    Ah poop...did not get this message in time to snag wax that you need. Just sittng down to grub in Gravenhurst...time to head north and through the Park. Gotta catch up with the duck, he's on a mission.
    See you guys in Petawawa, maybe meet up at Millbrook across from the KIA Dealership on Petawawa Blvd just before the Legion and the bridge...

Cheers
    Barney

CGN Regular
    What is this Millbrook of which you speak?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDJer View Post
    What is this Millbrook of which you speak?
    Millbrook Tactical across from the KIA dealership, all good fun. Leave your credit card at home....

Business Member
    Home, just woke up and have not unloaded the Rav4 yet. I'll be teeing off at 0845 this AM and this afternoon, I can get your results posted up. Will be right back this afternoon.

Cheers, and warm regards,

Barney

Focus on the ball like it's a front sight!

Don't think about us until you've finished your round. Take some time for yourself, you've given us enough attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Home, just woke up and have not unloaded the Rav4 yet. I'll be teeing off at 0845 this AM and this afternoon, I can get your results posted up. Will be right back this afternoon.

Cheers, and warm regards,

Barney

Agreed! Thanks for all the effort Barn!!
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Thanks you all for the great weekend!

Business Member
    Okay, I just posted the results and have it hosted properly (so long, Photobucket.....) and it's hosted on IMGbb dot com!

"If you want to be great; be grateful...."

So this is what I'm grateful for .....

* CallSign2-2 who is back home from a hot and sandy conflict zone and he's in one piece also from doing his parachute course with jumps in the double digits. I taught him for many years, now it's his turn to teach me.... You guys like his appearance for the Q&A session at Danny's Steak House?

* The best point man any match director could ever ask for... he shot the 200m Rapid Follow up match in "Brown Army Class" but his paratrooper knees caught up with him and he showed his true shooting abilities immediately after, chalkriver2 rocks...

* Our 2 sentries Heather and chalkriver's daughter! Without their kind volunteering (giving up their weekend), we could not make this happen smoothly

* Range Control for their help getting us on the range, signed in with our range passes, and smooth radio comms (communications) through out the entire weekend

* Base Commander of Garrison Petawawa for letting the Petawawa GC host me/our matches/our shooters/ and DND members, thanks for all you do!

* The new shooters who came out and put up with my jokes and legendary flatulence (glad they can take a joke) thanks!

* The shooters who continue drive crazy long/far/wide distances just to attend these matches, I am honored/complimented/and grateful for your support

* Our butts officers and "redshooter" for all their help getting things going smoothly, I could not run the match without them.

More to come.... Wife's home and I need some family time....

Barney

Okay... what are you grateful for?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast