Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sabertooth Mk II SKS Aluminum Stocks - Available Now

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation We have Sabertooth MK II Inventory Available in All Colours!

We have a delivery from Matador Arms tonight/tomorrow morning that will cover all our Sabertooth Mk II pre-orders and give us inventory in Black, FDE and Woodland Digital - that's right we have stock of stocks!! I'd like to say stacks of stocks - certainly we'll have a few... if you didn't want to pre-order (and no-one really does) but you'd like one of these awesome Canadian-made aluminum stocks (and you'd like the option of a Sabertooth Build Kit, other SKS accessories and want free shipping) - here's where to go to order: https://colonelmustard.ca/search?typ...q=Matador+Arms

...not only are all colours in stock, they're on sale for the Canada Day weekend!

A reminder that today (3 July) is the last day to take advantage of sale pricing on the Matador Arms Sabertooth Mk II stocks - all colours in stock!

All other Matador Arms products also have the lowest sale pricing today...

Just a reminder that we have all colours of the Matador Sabertooth Mk II stocks in stock at great pricing and with free shipping anywhere in Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    Just a reminder that we have all colours of the Matador Sabertooth Mk II stocks in stock at great pricing and with free shipping anywhere in Canada!
    Not only free shipping - great prices too!

https://colonelmustard.ca/search?typ...t&q=sabertooth

I finally installed the rail on my sabertooth and threw my razer scope on it.

The easy to install in 5 minutes is kind of a lie because removing the rear sight and putting the pin in the rail was really hard. I had to use a hammer while holding down the piece with all my force and I broke the finish a little bit.

Other than that the rail is very solid and perfect with the sabertooth stock

It was an honor to be able to name this awesome stock.

If anyone still wondering if good to buy, just buy it, you won't regret. JUST DO IT!
    Last edited by charlesquik; 08-24-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks for your review and for the pics - your rifle looks fantastic!

There's definitely a 'knack' to getting the rear sight leaf out of your SKS to fit either the Razor or the Optics Rail - there are some pretty good videos on the web. We recommend a roll pin punch to drive the replacement roll pin through your sight base.

We have the Woodland Digital (shown above by charlesquik), the Flat Dark Earth and the Black versions of the Sabertooth Mk II in stock. We also carry the full line of Matador Arms products to complement your SKS.

https://colonelmustard.ca/search?typ...q=Matador+Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Will this stock allow you to use something like the sevensixtwo "DuckBill-Less" magazine system? Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Will this stock allow you to use something like the sevensixtwo "DuckBill-Less" magazine system? Thnx
    Good question - we don't know so we checked with Matador Arms and they haven't come across this potential combination before either! This may be a question better answered by sevensixtwo... if you find the answer, would you mind coming back and letting us know, please?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast