Thread: Yuri's Receiving Report

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.

Yuri's Receiving Report

Is the xmetal supercoat ammo supposed to be similair to the federal syntech ammo?

BANNED
    Great deal on the 9mm ammo

Business Member Rep
    I am not familiar with Syntech ammo but they do appear on the surface of it to have many of the same properties. I have been using the X-Metal 147gr through my Shadow 2 for some time now and loving it. 100% reliable, never a single stoppage of any kind. Very clean. Cannot recommend it enough to any potential customers.
    Shipping is very reasonable as well due to the way it is packaged which prevents the dangerous goods charge from the courier companies

Business Member Rep
    Just did a quick estimate to get 1000 rounds of 9mm X-Metal to Kelowna and it comes out to about $27.50. Not bad at all!!!!
    Contact us here for a shipping quote.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    I am not familiar with Syntech ammo but they do appear on the surface of it to have many of the same properties. I have been using the X-Metal 147gr through my Shadow 2 for some time now and loving it. 100% reliable, never a single stoppage of any kind. Very clean. Cannot recommend it enough to any potential customers.
    Shipping is very reasonable as well due to the way it is packaged which prevents the dangerous goods charge from the courier companies
    can you be more specific about your last comment?
    Are you saying it can be shipped Canada Post just because of how it is packaged or am I missing something?
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Business Member Rep
    Ammo has to ship via courier. It cannot be shipped via Canada Post.
    Courier companies charge a "dangerous goods charge" that varies depending on how it is packaged. This ammo is at the lowest level of surcharge and therefore keeps shipping reasonable.
    Hope that answers your question