Anyone try these mags?

cross-magazine-1.jpg

Clearly Canadian? Ha! Well if it's a single stack I count 5 but I suppose it's a double stack so not Canadian.

I just did a search and this is what I found.

Cross Industries · Location closed
Address: Ladson, SC
Phone: +1 (843) 879-8293

Been following them on Instagram and Facebook.,being touted and Canadian compliant and California compliant.multiple configurations as far as linking the mags together.

Actually looks likes a pretty decent alternative to LAR mags

My experience with clear plastic is that it is or will become brittle.

I hope the polymer they use is of another type. Look at the industry leader in platic mags. Over ten years and no clear mags for a reason.

why is the only product you can view, blurry?

Apologies for the unfinished website! The site is under final development, as are our mags. The site is live with image, video, and other placeholders now - but will be updated with more content shortly.

IMG_5683.JPG.jpg

While we enter final stages of development and are in pre production, we wanted to start communication with the CGN community to gauge feedback and open communication.

The site will be complete shortly, mags are entering full production, and we will have both the finished website and mags available to you shortly!

Thanks for the feedback! We're excited!

Attachments

• IMG_5683.JPG.jpg
    IMG_5683.JPG.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,345
Last edited:
I just did a search and this is what I found.

Cross Industries · Location closed
Address: Ladson, SC
Phone: +1 (843) 879-8293

That's definitely not us - we are out of British Columbia. We are still in development and will have the website updated with contact info shortly.

I hope the polymer they use is of another type. Look at the industry leader in platic mags. Over ten years and no clear mags for a reason.

If you've ever tried the ETS glock and AR mags you'd have a different opinion,those are damn near indestructible,hope these are the same.

We spent over a year on the material. We have double the impact resistance of anyone else at -30c. Polymer engineering is a science and we ended up getting material custom made. There isn’t much on the shelf that can hold up to those temperatures.

We will have a beta round out for torture tests and will be releasing videos demonstrating durability. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Been following them on Instagram and Facebook.,being touted and Canadian compliant and California compliant.multiple configurations as far as linking the mags together.

Actually looks likes a pretty decent alternative to LAR mags

Thanks for the follow! Please share!

Back
Top Bottom