$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any sales coming up?

Any sales coming up?

There are a bunch of things I want to buy from you guys... any chance of a sale sometime soon? hint, hint??
    FINE PRINT for my EE ads: if you choose not to pay for insurance, I will not purchase insurance on my own dime for items I sell. Once I ship a package, I bear no responsibility if the package vanishes. A "shipped" price DOESN'T include insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    There are a bunch of things I want to buy from you guys... any chance of a sale sometime soon? hint, hint??
    How about you email me a list of what you are looking for and we can see what we can do. We have some extra exciting stuff (above our normal exciting stuff) coming up but it will all be brand or category specific.

scott@bullseyelondon.com
    Inquiries regarding firearms, ammunition and accessories are welcome at: sales@bullseyelondon.com

www.BullsEyeLondon.com

Please sign up for our regular newsletter on our home page.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyesports View Post
    How about you email me a list of what you are looking for and we can see what we can do. We have some extra exciting stuff (above our normal exciting stuff) coming up but it will all be brand or category specific.

scott@bullseyelondon.com
    Will do.Thanks in advance!

Edited: email sent.
    Last edited by CobraGT; 03-18-2017 at 06:19 PM.
    FINE PRINT for my EE ads: if you choose not to pay for insurance, I will not purchase insurance on my own dime for items I sell. Once I ship a package, I bear no responsibility if the package vanishes. A "shipped" price DOESN'T include insurance.

If Savage is one of those brands I'll be forced put the Christmas lights up and get a 10 tr :D

Bullseye, check your email. No response to the last two I sent... can't buy stuff without a response!!

We are having a sale on April 1st and we have not yet fully decided on all that will be on it. Something will happen and it will be a winner! We have truthfully not received anything in our inbox (and we have checked every folder). Please re-send.
    Inquiries regarding firearms, ammunition and accessories are welcome at: sales@bullseyelondon.com

www.BullsEyeLondon.com

Please sign up for our regular newsletter on our home page.

We are having a sale on April 1st and we have not yet fully decided on all that will be on it. Something will happen and it will be a winner! We have truthfully not received anything in our inbox (and we have checked every folder). Please re-send.
    ok, let me try again!

Put Springfield on sale and you'll have one less Range Officer come April 02...

CGN Regular
    303 and 762x51 bulk / crate / non corrosive

CGN Regular
    ooo sale on the 1st. Hammerhead Muzzle Brake on my list to buy. BUT need some 308 ammo and bipod as well. hint hint hint. o and that Fake Suppressor for the wifes pistol would be fun hint hint hint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast