Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video and photos: Mag Dump Monday!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    Exactly this.
    Do you have a dealer list you could share?
    Not quite yet - but we will! We are currently working to finalize distributors, we're in discussions with the main distributors in Canada. Canadian retailers and dealers will have ample access to these. When distributors are finalized, we will let the forums know.

We will be supporting dealers by having an ongoing list stickied on CGN, website, and social media conveying where our mags can be purchased!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Industries View Post
    Not quite yet - but we will! We are currently working to finalize distributors, we're in discussions with the main distributors in Canada. Canadian retailers and dealers will have ample access to these. When distributors are finalized, we will let the forums know.

We will be supporting dealers by having an ongoing list stickied on CGN, website, and social media conveying where our mags can be purchased!
    Sounds great! Thank you for the prompt response.
    CSSA CCFR

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I wonder if a dummy "spacer" with a properly floor plate will be made available so we can have a "long magazine" body. I like to have a polymer 10 round pistol mag with the "proper geometry" for training purpose, and can also use it as a monopole.
    Unfortunately due to the design of the coupler it would need to be made from multiple pieces, much like the magazine already is, so it wouldn't end up being less expensive than buying a second mag. Coupled together it has a "long magazine body" that can be used as a monopole.

Running the bottom mag empty is going to be the most reliable solution for those that want a full profile but don't want to run coupled mags. Our mags will easily handle being dropped, stepped on, etc in all weather conditions.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 03-21-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shnib View Post
    any chance of 7.62x39?

We are aware that there's a lot of desire for x39 pistol mags! We will consider but right now there are not plans for development or production.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 03-21-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Finally, he shoots! Got frustrated with the first video where all he does is repeatedly load, fondle, and eject the mag.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Soooo Badass. I have 18 mags, so I don't need to buy more... BUUUTT... I will anyways, because I can.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Finally, he shoots! Got frustrated with the first video where all he does is repeatedly load, fondle, and eject the mag.
    I had to get them in the mood first!

On more serious note, that video was just to demonstrate the 4 configurations and how they seat on a closed bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Soooo Badass. I have 18 mags, so I don't need to buy more... BUUUTT... I will anyways, because I can.
    Do your other 18 mags look this cool though?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123