Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that the smoke has cleared...

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by HennessyIRG View Post
    actually ordered 2 after 4 days of them still not being shipping asked for a refund.... rather disappointed on another note service was great.
    Hi Spencer.

You had placed your order late morning Thursday March 2nd, this is after we had already taken our web orders for the day and were processing them ( we like to get everything started bright and early in the morning ) so we would be picking and processing next day. Friday March 3rd, you placed a call into the shop here and spoke with Ryan, he let you know that Purolator wouldn't be picking up that day ( out of our control ), and it would be shipping Monday March 6th for you. You then called in on Monday and asked for a refund, which was done the same day.

Two out of those four days were the weekend and you had been informed of a small delay with our local courier on the Friday by our staff. We do our very best to get all of our parcels out as quick as we can, if you would like to get your hands on some of these Grenades let me know, and I can personally process, pick, and pack your order and get it out as soon as possible.

Let me know!

Tyson L.

tysonl@wolverinesipplies.com
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

New shipment with a much bigger list of gear has just landed! We will be working through it when we can and it will hit the website.

I've seen the Wire Pull, the EG18, and the EG18X style advertised before, but the "Burst" model is a new on on me.
    Just what does the 'Burst' type do different than the others?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    I've seen the Wire Pull, the EG18, and the EG18X style advertised before, but the "Burst" model is a new on on me.
    Just what does the 'Burst' type do different than the others?
    The Burst grenades are dual ported and will emit smoke out of both ends of the grenade unlike just the top with the WP40s. You have a 97% output speed compared to the WP40 sitting at 64%. If you need a fast and effective smoke screen these are the tickets, they have a much faster burn time and less smoke compared to the larger counterparts, however the delivery speed is what is key in these.. Check it out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12