Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: U.n. Firearms marking regulations

Has anyone received a response from the Minister of public safety or your MLA. I've sent email and written correspondence with no response ?

Quote Originally Posted by marlink View Post
    Has anyone received a response from the Minister of public safety or your MLA. I've sent email and written correspondence with no response ?
    I have sent emails to the members for Napanee and Kingston as well as the PMO I have not received any response form any of them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Parliament is in recess. They're probably celebrating 4/20.

Mr. Wolverine I have a Daniel Defense V7s 11.5 rifle on order so this is a selfish question but have you heard if DD would be able\willing to mark their rifles with the "CA" and "17" for export to Canada? Reading this thread I understand it is still not clear if this would make the rifle compliant but do you think if it did would DD play ball?

My concern is not really the added digits however stupid that is, I am concerned that adding these after the rifle has been finished will create a rust point.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slowne View Post
    Mr. Wolverine I have a Daniel Defense V7s 11.5 rifle on order so this is a selfish question but have you heard if DD would be able\willing to mark their rifles with the "CA" and "17" for export to Canada? Reading this thread I understand it is still not clear if this would make the rifle compliant but do you think if it did would DD play ball?

My concern is not really the added digits however stupid that is, I am concerned that adding these after the rifle has been finished will create a rust point.

Thanks
    Your aluminum receivers won't rust...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

@MET... Oh my do I feel stupid... that is an awesome point.

Thanks I will go hide now

2017s version of a long gun registry.
    Pointless and wasteful.
    It would be nice if Prime Minister Zoolander removed his tightly pressed lips of off the ass of the UN.

Letter sent.
    Last edited by Ohm187; 05-08-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

He wants a seat for when he finally gets turfed

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The House is oddly silent about this?

Really???

It's a liberal majority people. This isn't too difficult to figure out. This is here until we get a CPC majority at the earliest.
    This has been hanging over our heads since chretien was pm.
    The cpc could have cancelled the implementation but just delayed it so they could use it as leverage to make us vote for them.
    They are as culpable as the Liberals in this.

Let us know how that shoots. Just picked up a V7 Pro two weeks ago now I'm already looking for a fun shorty...