Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: U.n. Firearms marking regulations

So according to the response for the MP's office, we now live in a Police State where the Police make the laws and enforce them?

The corner stone of democracy sits with the 'elected' officials making the laws and the Police enforcing them. And they call themselves Liberals? WTF!

I hate the Liberals!
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Regular
    I know it's a defeatist attitude, but we know full well that Trudeau does not listen to reason. He is fanatical in his ideology. Nothing sways him when he's made up his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
    I know it's a defeatist attitude, but we know full well that Trudeau does not listen to reason. He is fanatical in his ideology. Nothing sways him when he's made up his mind.
    Maybe the game plan should be to ask when he is stoned on the legalized dope.
    CCFR — CSSA

Never really looked at it that way before, but now that you mention it that's a very real possibility.... Time to "sell" my guns

Deaf Ears indeed.

So you might see zero posts here, I have been part of the silent community for years. For the community I will offer the following;

My strong suggestion is NOT to put efforts into writing the politicians' staff letters ('cause thats whos' reading and responding to them).

These nice people https://www.liberal.ca/national-board-of-directors/ really run the show.

If they see pressure from a few thousand voters stating that we will campaign in larger Liberal held centres next election instead of in the comfortably held rural ridings, that may get some REAL attention.

The only catch is... you will actually have to get your family friends and anyone else to join the CPC and go out and campaign door to door next time.

Politics is not a spectator sport!! Get involved or fail.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Wow, that guy could just have responded with a one liner insult and it wouldn't be any different.

The marking is officially to identify illegally smuggled canadian firearms internationnaly (most probably in conflict zones), not to reduce gun violence IN canada. Your mp either is an idiot or he thinks you're one. I'd be insulted.
    Same vibe I got from the response too...

Honestly, if we could only get some aboriginal resistance to slam on the brakes for adequate consultation of potential impact on treaty rights, that'd throw a wrench in things.

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    If we had a STRONG organization like the NRA this would never happen.......so sick of this $hit
    That would require canadian gun owners ponying up the bucks to make our orgs strong like the nra.
    That's not gonna happen so get used to the $hit.

Be sure to thank all your gunnie buddies who voted Liberal last election....... Harper was to slow....well now you have sunny way's....enjoy the gun grab....