Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: U.n. Firearms marking regulations

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    Honestly, if we could only get some aboriginal resistance to slam on the brakes for adequate consultation of potential impact on treaty rights, that'd throw a wrench in things.
    Then they would do like they usually do and make an exemption for the indians or more than likely subsidize them for the additional cost of the un stamped guns.
    The rest of us would still be stuck with the $hit.

Quote Originally Posted by win94luver View Post
    Then they would do like they usually do and make an exemption for the indians or more than likely subsidize them for the additional cost of the un stamped guns.
    The rest of us would still be stuck with the $hit.
    But only after a tour of the country, a series of television ads promoting their response and a commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
    I know it's a defeatist attitude, but we know full well that Trudeau does not listen to reason. He is fanatical in his ideology. Nothing sways him when he's made up his mind.
    I dont think Trudeau has anything to do with this. I dont think he has any thoughts in his head at all. I dont think he has any ideas, let alone ideology. I think he's just a dumb puppet. There are others pulling the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    But only after a tour of the country, a series of television ads promoting their response and a commission.
    The quorum of the commission would likely include several aboriginal chiefs who will pocket thousands in expenses.
    It's always win win for the indians who have proven in the past that they have big brass balls and will go nose to nose with the government and the bureaucops if they are not promptly and adequately appeased.
    Posted gripes and complaints on internet gun forums on the other hand garner no attention and reap no rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jthibaud View Post
    I dont think Trudeau has anything to do with this. I dont think he has any thoughts in his head at all. I dont think he has any ideas, let alone ideology. I think he's just a dumb puppet. There are others pulling the strings.
    Don't confuse jr and sr trudeaus.
    Two entirely different critters.

Quote Originally Posted by r_wpg_rif View Post
    Our government believes that the most effective method of evaluating the levels of control and safety requirements for firearms is best made by law enforcement –
    I'm sorry aren't these the same cops whom you decided were clueless when it came to marihuana policy?

Sent!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by win94luver View Post
    Don't confuse jr and sr trudeaus.
    Two entirely different critters.
    Having lived through the reign of the first king trudeau I agree with you.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Pierres pup inherited maggies looks and her unimpressive (being rather generous here) intellect.
    The media however will work feverishly to keep the myth alive and he will probably win another mandate past 2019.

trudeau has 2 brains ....... they're called gerald butts and bob rae
    the man himself is flamboyantly unremarkable
    I don't think he is the staunch anti-gunner his dad was