Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NANUK Hard Cases at a great introductory price from TESRO Canada!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    That's actually really good to know. NANUK wants to hear these things so they can make improvements in the future. I will pass this info on to their design department!
    No worries at all. I actually met your family (Peter and Daniel)at IWA a few years ago (when I was still living in South Africa), and I became the South African distributor for Carl Walther and Tesro, but we moved to Canada soon afterwards, and that kind of had to end, unfortunately. LOL

Peter and Daniel are great guys!!! And great products.

Cheers

Robbie

Will you be carrying the 990 AR case? That looks pretty sweet. Nanuk makes solid kit. As good, if not better, than pelican. I've used both. Buying Nanuk is buying Canadian so...that's where my money goes, now!

I went on your site and looked at the 4 up pistol case. Lists $229. Plus $90 plus dollars for padded dividers? That's not a deal. Another site sponsor sells it for $229 complete. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    No worries at all. I actually met your family (Peter and Daniel)at IWA a few years ago (when I was still living in South Africa), and I became the South African distributor for Carl Walther and Tesro, but we moved to Canada soon afterwards, and that kind of had to end, unfortunately. LOL

Peter and Daniel are great guys!!! And great products.

Cheers

Robbie
    Wow, this shows you how small a world we live in...did I meet you at IWA too or was I already living in Canada? Where abouts in Canada are you?
    I am happy to hear there are some TESRO connoisseurs here as it is a new brand to Canada.

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO1 View Post
    I went on your site and looked at the 4 up pistol case. Lists $229. Plus $90 plus dollars for padded dividers? That's not a deal. Another site sponsor sells it for $229 complete. What's up with that?
    Sorry that was my mistake, while adding the product it accidentally carried the drop down menu from another product over. I corrected it now. It is in fact 229 complete set case with insert.
    I am sorry for the confusion! Thanks for letting me know!!!

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
    Will you be carrying the 990 AR case? That looks pretty sweet. Nanuk makes solid kit. As good, if not better, than pelican. I've used both. Buying Nanuk is buying Canadian so...that's where my money goes, now!
    We do carry the AR case. Have not had a chance to make it a separate product yet but you can select it from the 990 menu. The video for it is also embedded here
    https://www.tesro.ca/equipment/nanuk...-hardcase.html
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Does the 4 up case have pull out handle and wheels or is the just the 6 up case?

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO1 View Post
    Does the 4 up case have pull out handle and wheels or is the just the 6 up case?
    Only the 6 UP has the handle and wheels. It is hand luggage approved size.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Wow, this shows you how small a world we live in...did I meet you at IWA too or was I already living in Canada? Where abouts in Canada are you?
    I am happy to hear there are some TESRO connoisseurs here as it is a new brand to Canada.

Miriam
    Hi Miriam

I'm not 100% sure - I met your brother and dad for the first time at 2010 IWA, but we made the deal at IWA in March 2011, but we ended up moving to Canada in Sept 2011. I live in Calgary.

Sure is a small world. And yes, great products - I got introduced to Tesro by a friend (an investment banker in London at the time) - Peter Dragomer - who asked me to talk to your dad about making a 12ft lb version to be used in Field Target. I was also a field target shooter, and was a member of the South African Protea team. I just never got it all to work, as we decided to move to Canada only a month after 2011 IWA.

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    Hi Miriam

I'm not 100% sure - I met your brother and dad for the first time at 2010 IWA, but we made the deal at IWA in March 2011, but we ended up moving to Canada in Sept 2011. I live in Calgary.

Sure is a small world. And yes, great products - I got introduced to Tesro by a friend (an investment banker in London at the time) - Peter Dragomer - who asked me to talk to your dad about making a 12ft lb version to be used in Field Target. I was also a field target shooter, and was a member of the South African Protea team. I just never got it all to work, as we decided to move to Canada only a month after 2011 IWA.
    I moved here January 2011 so we might have met but its such a long time ago...the british are still trying to get my dad to make a field target rifle, they love that discipline.
    Well maybe we will meet again some time here in ottawa if you are around.

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca