Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese bolt action rifles

Chinese bolt action rifles

I've been seeing you bring in a lot of different goods lately, is there any possibility that you guys can source bolt action hunting rifles in 7.62x39

Wikipedia states that they use to make them back in the day and made 8000+....can you bring in a shipment?

I've yet to see any up on the EE so it looks like owners don't want to let go of the ones already here.
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

CGN Regular
    As far as I know the JW-103 rifles are really prone to failure, and updated model JW-105 in .223 was more successful.

Savage has been missing out on the 762x39 chamber for so long. They would sell like crazy in the axis platform.
    Mossberg 183D .410: IGA s/s 20g: Sinsinati s/s 14" 12ga; Mossberg 500 12ga
    Remington 597 22lr: Cooey 600 22lr: Savage MK II 22lr; Savage 93GV 17hmr
    WK180-C 5.56: Stevens 200 22-250: Savage 111 .270

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    ^^^^^ x2
    Mismatch is the new black

CZ makes a nice light 527 in 7.62x39

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyB View Post
    CZ makes a nice light 527 in 7.62x39
    As long as you don't get sticker shock lol

CanAm also sells the zastava m85 for $600. Won't find a cheaper 7.62x39 bolt gun.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I bet Savage would do a special run of x39 in the Axis if CA ordered enough of them and ensure they use the proper bore for the .311 bullets though.
    "Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.”
    ― Thomas Sowell,

Unfortunately, the factory no longer makes rifles in 7.62x39mm.

Your best bet is to grab a Zastava M85 from us if you're looking for a budget bolt gun in 7.62x39mm. Click HERE.

If you want to fire surplus through it, you'll need a stronger firing pin spring. Click HERE.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

If I recall, there was the Savage 10 FCM scout, no? They were like $800 bucks, though... so not that affordable. As for the JW-103's, most people cling to them, they were a good value, despite what people say about accuracy etc. You just need to put a little work into them, to make them a bit less "rough"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio613 View Post
    If I recall, there was the Savage 10 FCM scout, no? They were like $800 bucks, though... so not that affordable. As for the JW-103's, most people cling to them, they were a good value, despite what people say about accuracy etc. You just need to put a little work into them, to make them a bit less "rough"
    I've heard that the savages in x39 have .308 diameter bores. From what I've heard, they'll still shoot .310 surplus, but accuracy may suffer.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast