Thread: What more could a customer ask for? Not too much!

What more could a customer ask for? Not too much!

Well what can you say about Clay and the fine folks at Prophet River that hasn't already been said. Clay had for me what is a unicorn gun special edition performance shop SBE II in on consignment. I had a Super Nova Optifade posted here for sale in the EE getting a few bites but mainly tire kickers this time of year.

Long story short I shipped him the Super Nova after he took a look at my EE ad, then a deal was struck, payment for the difference made. Now here's where our story gets good, Clay cross-shipped the SBEII out to me without the Super Nova having arrived yet! So technically I wasn't fully paid up and certainly wasn't expecting them to do anything like that.

Freaking incredible and that's why I'm a customer for life and will send anyone who will listen to me to their website/store and I live in a town with reasonably good gun shops and I'd still rather deal with Clay and gang a few provinces over.

A credit to this community and an example other retailers in just about any industry should aspire to replicate.

Yep always had positive dealings with Clay and most at PRF. Great organization.

Clay and tanner and the rest of the gang are just rediculous to deal with!!!

Awesome!
    with great power comes great responsibility.

Prophet are totally a stand up crew. Dropped by over the weekend with some friends and was super impressed with their service, inventory and not to mention their wonderful price on .308win lapua brass. Took a lot of self control to not grab two cases

Did a trade last fall with prophet river. Clay was easy to deal with but I think the other employees may have had enough of my emails after awhile haha. Two pistols and an AR for a 7mm Rem mag and an optic + about 5 boxes of 7mm ammunition

In the end we got the trade done and I'm happy with the experience

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Montysask View Post
    Did a trade last fall with prophet river. Clay was easy to deal with but I think the other employees may have had enough of my emails after awhile haha. Two pistols and an AR for a 7mm Rem mag and an optic + about 5 boxes of 7mm ammunition

In the end we got the trade done and I'm happy with the experience
    many thanks!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

we need a no tax free shipping sale for mothers day.
    RIP LGR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    I've got to echo what everyone here is saying... Clay is great to deal with!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My very first Cooper rifle, and my very first purchase from Clay, was erratic accuracy wise, so it went back to Cooper. Hunting season was almost upon us, and my rifle wasn't back from Cooper, so Clay sent out a brand new Cooper in the same chambering, for me to hunt with that fall. When I was done hunting for the year, I returned the loaner rifle, and then my rifle arrived rebarreled. After that kind of customer service on my very first purchase, I always try to deal with Clay whenever possible. Whether it's a new Cooper or AYA or just a small purchase of primers or bullets, I always enjoy first class service from Prophet River. And I honestly believe that this customer service pays off for Prophet River as well, since a large percentage of his customers are repeat customers.
    only accurate guns are interesting