Thread: DAR-22TX Barreled Actions @ Dlask Arms Corp.

DAR-22TX Barreled Actions @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We have just finished a small and very special run of our DAR-22TX barreled actions. For the first time ever we had the receivers Cerakoted in matte black. Then we hand made a run of 16.5" match quality barrels and fluted them before sending both the barrels and barrel nuts off for Nitride finishing. They are the best of the best of everything we make for the DAR-22 line of rifles. Chambered with our 'Sporter Chamber' they will shoot almost anything you feed them, all day long. Want the ultimate gopher slayer ? Get yours while they last.

These are all 'Flat Top' versions and will accommodate any of our optional, reversible scope mount rails in 0, 10, 20 or 30 MOA.

There are only 5 of these available and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Order over the phone or here on the website :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/dar-22-threaded-receiver
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Would I b able to inlet my stock with a chisel for that barrel nut to fit? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    Would I b able to inlet my stock with a chisel for that barrel nut to fit? Lol
    It doesn't take much. You can do a nice job with Dremel using the little sanding drum. Took me about 40 minutes to do my son's sitting at my kitchen table.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Nice. I would want it without the muzzle brake though

edit: Disregard! I actually read the entire page now :D