Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XCR .......when is the next batch due to arrive

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Haakman View Post
    They've definitely slimmed down quite nicely over the years enough to make them viable for me, but the only thing keeping me from getting one is I wish they would have a M-lok model as opposed to keymod, I made the switch the other year and standardised to M-lok, so buying keymod stuff would mean buying it for only one gun in the collection.

Will robarms ever make an M-lok version?
    Right now the intention is to keep running the Key-mod fore ends as far as I know. However, for curiosity sake I will check in with Rob Arms on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BadRonin View Post
    Any competition length in both .223 and x39?
    .223 In stock ready to rock check this link: https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...R=.223%20Wylde

Quote Originally Posted by Nbhunt3r View Post
    Any type one conversion kits going to be back in?
    If you have a Type one rifle, we can get the correct parts for you to convert a Type one no problem, shoot us an E-mail and we will see what we can do: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    Just a heads up, we are going to be looking at a bit of a wait however, at minimum 2-3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    Can this mag be use on windham AR type 308 win.
    Not sure on this question... but if you are referencing the XCR-M yes, it accepts a DPMS patterned magazine, same as the Windham.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaskagg View Post
    I'm looking into the Dlask stock adapter. When are those expected to be back
    In stock?

Also what other parts are needed beside the buffer tube and castle nut?
    Which style tube is better to go with, MiL spec or Civ spec?
    Thanks!
    And btw I love my XCR-L
    Getting them on re-order shortly, no ETA yet but can let you know if you like: tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

Going commercial or mil-spec is totally your choice, both have a excellent selection of available stocks, and perform the same. I went Mil-spec because I had a bit more broader selection and style.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    I emailed you guys a couple days ago regarding comp length uppers for an "L"....I'm kinda impatient and a little excited haha, but just wondering when you will have the stripped uppers in stock with the required gas hardware? And at what cost?

Thanks!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNsldr View Post
    I emailed you guys a couple days ago regarding comp length uppers for an "L"....I'm kinda impatient and a little excited haha, but just wondering when you will have the stripped uppers in stock with the required gas hardware? And at what cost?

Thanks!
    Feel free to shoot me an E-mail and I will make sure you are followed up with soon.

tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Feel free to shoot me an E-mail and I will make sure you are followed up with soon.

tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com
    Sent, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12