Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    You are free to respond all you want, but you are just some random guy on the web expressing his uninformed opinions and taking my words out of context in a dealers forum. Unless you are associated with MDC you have zero to add.

Close! We're all random guys on the internet expressing uniformed opinions under assumed aliases. You chose to be insulting in your response, so you get what you give. Here's another one for you.

fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/Submit
    noun
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

If you don't want to exchange ideas, keep it to a private venue like email, snail mail, or the telephone. On a forum, people are free to express their opinion - in fact that what its for!

Then you get yourself in a knot and start getting offended because I called you out clearly stating I did not ask to be reimbursed and to reread my post, but this time with some comprehension. Then as you have shown in your reply you lower yourself to name calling, referencing out of date internet terms and making assumptions about me and for some insane reason thinking it would be a good idea for you to add definitions of words. And still you respond with the reimbursement BS, and you come full circle, again.....Congratulations.....

WTF is a respectful response? You started the cursing, you got a response in kind. My apologies for not being up to date on my internet terms. The definitions were added to explain my response as you stated I didn't comprehend your question. Just so we're clear BTW, I did not use the word reimbursement in my response at 9am.

It might be more imperative that you don't worry so much about the minutia of other peoples words, maybe I over used the word imperative. But you went full on for no reason at all.

Actually, I went 'full on' because you got upset someone dared question you for a question you posted on a public forum. I was trying to be circumspect in my initial response as I was wondering if there was more to the story or something I was missing. But, like I said, you got all bent out of shape and suggested I didn't comprehend your question

And who is "Nancy" is she available, and is she hot?

Still would be nice to know how MDC is going to handle the engraving after June 1? And yes I have sent emails...No response after two weeks.
    Sorry to hear you haven't got any info back. Rather than bicker back and forth about who said what, why don't you say what you think they should do and answer my initial question. What do you think would be fair and why should they incur additional expense and adjust their pre-sale price?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Sorry to hear you haven't got any info back. Rather than bicker back and forth about who said what, why don't you say what you think they should do and answer my initial question. What do you think would be fair and why should they incur additional expense and adjust their pre-sale price?
    I just wanted to get some information from MDC, it has been frustrating. My retailers I have spoken with have very vague information. I would hope MDC would have updated information at this point and have engraving in place and be able to give customers a lead time estimate if these MPX's arrive late and have to be engraved and if the pre sale price is going to increase or if they have taken all matters into account considering the June 1 date. I of course want these to arrive prior to the marking bs, however I understand if they do not, it is what it is. However when a third party importer can get these to market quicker, it is concerning. MDC is the importer and distro for SIG in Canada and we all appreciate the work done to get the MPX FRT'd however it is their mandate to submit firearms they import to the RCMP Labs for evaluation and then advocate for approval and FRT status.

I received an email this afternoon from a retailer with an expected May 29 date, so hope is near.

I just wanted to get some information from MDC, it has been frustrating. My retailers I have spoken with have very vague information. I would hope MDC would have updated information at this point and have engraving in place and be able to give customers a lead time estimate if these MPX's arrive late and have to be engraved and if the pre sale price is going to increase or if they have taken all matters into account considering the June 1 date. I of course want these to arrive prior to the marking bs, however I understand if they do not, it is what it is. However when a third party importer can get these to market quicker, it is concerning. MDC is the importer and distro for SIG in Canada and we all appreciate the work done to get the MPX FRT'd however it is their mandate to submit firearms they import to the RCMP Labs for evaluation and then advocate for approval and FRT status.

I received an email this afternoon from a retailer with an expected May 29 date, so hope is near.
    I also bought one of these instead of the guaranteed ones from the states. I would like to know if the promised mid may date is going to happen or not?

MDC could you please respond with any info even if it is to say they won't be here until September. I hate being led on

Hope it works out for all of you guys with pre-orders in. They look like supersweet carbines! Really wanted one of these or an MCX myself, but we had a baby in April and the budget just won't allow it. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with the carbines once you have them in hand.

Seriously why can't importers ever give status updates on pre orders? All we want to know is where these guns are and if they will be on time. Is it so hard to give us a quick note saying just spoke to the shipper and they are on their way should be here on time or will be delayed a few weeks. Are we asking too much for gun importers to be able to act professionally like other businesses or should we just not trust preorders anymore. Lack of info makes me regret not buying it from the other source who is updating theirs are on time.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiKhaos View Post
    These models are classed as Pistols and because of that cannot be made into NR even with a longer barrel. We'll have to wait for a Rifle sub entry which could do that.
    If it is a pistol when why not 10 round mags? Our laws are so dumb. vote for Bernier

Any update on when we will see the first shipment of MPX's?
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA-NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Want...
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

WHOA!! I think this is going to be my nest purchase...

They are being cleared and processed, they will be released to dealers very shortly.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center