The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

There will never be 10 rnd mags for this or the evo 3 etc.....

That's what I thought for having no "pistol" version to start with. But I was being optimistic. The new PCC version seems to be a lot of value with almost if not all the kinks that the previous gens ironed out. Guess JP GMR 15 is the best bet in Canada..

That's what I thought for having no "pistol" version to start with. But I was being optimistic. The new PCC version seems to be a lot of value with almost if not all the kinks that the previous gens ironed out. Guess JP GMR 15 is the best bet in Canada..

Oh there is pistol versions but yet the rcmp have deemed those mags to be dual purpose in which they then revert to 5 rnds for both pistol and rifle versions.
Dont be surprised if you see more and more of rulings like this now

What about some kind of adaptor made to fit the mag well of an MPX that utilizes Sig 226 mags. If such a thing existed or is created, would it be allowed or deemed prohib.

This would not be unlike the magwell adaptor that allows a 10/22 to use Rem 597 magazines. (not classified nor controlled - so it would be good).

Despite the appeal of the original curved magazine for the mpx (looks really good), I would prefer a glock compatible lower. Similar to what B&T did with their GHM9.

Last edited:
I have to agree with some of the comments above. If a PCC doesn't take 10 round pistol mags of one kind or another it's not even on my radar.

It’s sad that a nice little PCC can be crippled by the stupid 5 rd limit. I looked hard on the new sig mpx pcc. The curve mag looks great but 5+1 just isn’t gonna cut it, not even in steel challenge

Again actual real question, Any spare mags instock in Canada???

(No I dont give a FVCK about mag conversions or why this does #### rainbows) I just want to know if MPX spare mags are instock in Canada!?!?!?

Plenty of mags are in stock at MDC, I asked a dealer to confirm for me. Product code is LANMPX-9MM-5/30-RIV. Ask your dealer to place an order.

"The stocks will not be installed should you purchase one, otherwise they will be classed as rifles in Canada."

Can't classify a pistol lower with no stock as a rifle. Will be a handgun always regardless if stock installed or not.

Think they are talking about US laws. The original RRA pistol 9mm that i have has a stock, is that a pistol or a rifle then!??

Back
Top Bottom