The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

It id happen with the MP15-22 and ruger 10/22.

And the AR pistol mags are mags specifically designed and made for AR pistols. Sig doesnt make mags specifically for the MPX pistol, they make the same mags for pistol and rifles.

Those are rimfire, which have no mag limit as a rifle but do as a pistol. Apples to oranges...

As for the rifle/pistol mags, if the only gun available to use them is a pistol they will likely be pistol mags. For the 9mm hi point carbine, mags are pistol mags but the pistol isn't available in Canada so they are deemed rifle mags and pinned to 5. I would think that's the exact opposite of this scenario so it should work the same way but backwards.

Irunguns did not waste any time on piggybacking on your hard work to get this gun approved.

Wtf are you talking about? Just because MDC got the approval and FRT, does this mean that no other vendor here should be selling these items? AFAIC, the more vendors selling these, the better. It means more availability and better pricing through competition. And don't be so quick to stab IRG in the back, they do a lot for the firearms community here.

That said, thanks to MDC for getting this done.

This.they [IRG] have a tendency of taking uneven advantage. That is why I am gonna order from a Canadian dealer.

Wow, another one. You realize that IRG has operations in Alberta, right? That IS in Canada. Meaning purchases there go toward the Canadian employees and the local economy. Not sure why some here are so quick to bash a vendor, on a different vendor's forum no less, but it certainly is... inappropriate, (that's the most polite word I could think of). Relax already. It's just how the firearms business works,

Md,

Will these come with all the accessories:

Hard case w/ foam cutouts
Buis
1 - 10/30 mag
Single point sling w/qd
Additional qd mount for pic rail
Pic rail sections

???

Just watched the MAC video. Officially giddy

MDC will the pistols be available with collapsible stocks?

This:

mpx_zpsoxni3izr.jpeg

Wtf are you talking about? Just because MDC got the approval and FRT, does this mean that no other vendor here should be selling these items? AFAIC, the more vendors selling these, the better. It means more availability and better pricing through competition. And don't be so quick to stab IRG in the back, they do a lot for the firearms community here.

That said, thanks to MDC for getting this done.

Read again what I said. I love free markets.

IRG keeps MDC in check interns of pricing.

Also IRG has limited warranty support vs MDC, who are the exclusive distributor.

Back
Top Bottom