The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

"The first ones in are classified as pistols..."

And as such, buyers should be aware that as pistols the receivers on those specific models will always be considered pistol receivers, thus handguns, thus restricted. Those specific pistol models if registered as handguns will not be legally able to be modified into non restricted rifles.

Restricted rifle models can be... But not pistol models.

Irunguns is wrong. If the lower is registered as a pistol / handgun, it will always be restricted.

The ones registered as restricted rifles can be made NR.

Perhaps ask for a quote or link to a post that shows IRG actually said this. For we all we know, something was taken out of context, misread or misattributed.

Read again what I said. I love free markets.

OK, let's have a look at your comment again;

Irunguns did not waste any time on piggybacking on your hard work to get this gun approved.

I still don't see the part where you claim to be "in love with free markets"

IRG keeps MDC in check interns of pricing.

Well there's a flip-flop... praising IRG now, while taking a poke a MDC.

Also IRG has limited warranty support vs MDC, who are the exclusive distributor.

Annnd back the other way around again...

You just don't get it. I like this situation as a consumer. It sucks for MDC. And I like the speed of IRG on piggybacking on MDC getting this approved. It's a win for the consumer. God you are simple.

OK, let's have a look at your comment again;

I still don't see the part where you claim to be "in love with free markets"

Well there's a flip-flop... praising IRG now, while taking a poke a MDC.

Annnd back the other way around again...

Perhaps ask for a quote or link to a post that shows IRG actually said this. For we all we know, something was taken out of context, misread or misattributed.

"The stocks will not be installed should you purchase one, otherwise they will be classed as rifles in Canada."

Can't classify a pistol lower with no stock as a rifle. Will be a handgun always regardless if stock installed or not.

Back
Top Bottom