Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

Will this be on IOP?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    So happy to see this. I would be happy with one of the .177 pellet guns.
    I need an MPX now that they are GTG. Non Res would be nice but restricted pistol with 10 round mag will be fine.

Anyone know where to get the .177 Pellet version? I took a quick look at local dealers and none available.

Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    I need an MPX now that they are GTG. Non Res would be nice but restricted pistol with 10 round mag will be fine.

Anyone know where to get the .177 Pellet version? I took a quick look at local dealers and none available.
    Irunguns shows the air pistol version

Speaking of SIG carbines is there MCX on the horizon? 7.62x39 NR / Pistol versions would be soo sweet....
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

We really need to have a better understanding of our laws before we all jump on the newest gun..

I put this in the other thread also. Hope it helps.
    "If there are 2 frt's
    One for pistol
    Then no, putting a stock on it wont make it take only 5 round mags.

If you put a stock on an ar pistol you can still use your 10 round ar pistol mags, for example"

We already have mcx rifles in Canada and they use an AR compatible lower, so no. Restricted
    Last edited by $kull; 03-30-2017 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Typo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    I did but it does not clarify. In irunguns thread it says puting a stock on it makes it a rifle.
    In the states, if you put a stock onto a pistol (such as this, or an AR pistol, ect) then it becomes a SBR and requires a tax stamp ect. but that has nothing to do with us.

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    We really need to have a better understanding of our laws before we all jump on the newest gun..

"If there are 2 frt's
    One for pistol

If you put a stock on an ar pistol you can still use your 10 round ar pistol mags, for example"
    Putting a stock on a gun never changes its classification in Canada. Thats an american thing where handguns are less restricted than SBRs. (And SBRs aren't a thing in Canada)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post

"If there are 2 frt's
    One for pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    In the states, if you put a stock onto a pistol (such as this, or an AR pistol, ect) then it becomes a SBR and requires a tax stamp ect. but that has nothing to do with us.

Putting a stock on a gun never changes its classification in Canada. Thats an american thing where handguns are less restricted than SBRs. (And SBRs aren't a thing in Canada)
    Great thanks for the clarification

No problem at all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Great thanks for the clarification
    No problemo. In Canada, once a handgun always a handgun pretty much. I don't know of any way to get something that is deemed a handgun converted to a different classification. This actually has come up in relation to very short shotguns with just pistol grips. Some of these shotguns were sold as handguns, and can't be turned into NR regardless of whether you put a full stock and long barrel on, whereas if you buy a NR 870, and find the shortest barrel and PG you can find, it will only become restricted due to overall length, and can be converted back to NR with a longer barrel and stock.

I know, gun laws at their finest...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.