Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

Maybe md Charlton can chime in and confirm if either of the current FRT numbers cover the MPX-K. You are right that it is 4.5 barrel so there is no reason they should have been excluded.

Any comment?

MD Charlton Thoughts on the MPX-K?
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

Now just need to enable canadian legion owners to be able to shop for legion exclusive mechandise...

Holy ####! I'm in. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    $1899.99 US at Cabelas
    Wow...For a 5 round pistol ,
    Last edited by fluidmax; 04-01-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Ten round mags or no deal..

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    You guys need to stop ragging on about the 5 round mags. If not as if mag limits are a new thing and as long as the pistol and rifle variants use the same mag, the RCMP is going to keep dropping their "dual use" turds all over our front lawns. This is not the vendors fault. If you think this gun is as awesome as everyone else is making it out to be, then surely you can get over the 5 round limit. Just buy more mags and learn to swap faster.

Meanwhile, maybe we can see if a mag manufacturer like Northern Republic will make a 10 round 'pistol only' mag that the RCMP will permit. As slim as the chances of success are, it's worth the effort. But in the end, if we can't get 10 round mags, it's not vendors fault, so there's no point in continually bitching and moaning about it in their forum.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    You guys need to stop ragging on about the 5 round mags. If not as if mag limits are a new thing and as long as the pistol and rifle variants use the same mag, the RCMP is going to keep dropping their "dual use" turds all over our front lawns. This is not the vendors fault. If you think this gun is as awesome as everyone else is making it out to be, then surely you can get over the 5 round limit. Just buy more mags and learn to swap faster.
    They're almost $100 each...

Quote Originally Posted by davis0944 View Post
    10 rounders must be purchased
    10 rounders must be banned already by rcmp

That is my guess thats why they said they are not legal yet.

I rather have someone make an Lar adapter to run the cheaper Lar 9 mags. Which i still have a ton of.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    10 rounders must be banned already by rcmp

That is my guess thats why they said they are not legal yet.

I rather have someone make an Lar adapter to run the cheaper Lar 9 mags. Which i still have a ton of.
    Of course 10 rounders aren't legal, they are the same mags used by the rifle variant. Rifle mags are limited to 5 rounds so these are prohib are per the Mounties new favourite catch-phrase; "dual use". This has been the law for... awhile now, not mention it's been explained here numerous times.

It's too bad this whole thread had devolved to a persistent source of disinformation and a continuous rant about mags. Some of us are just interested in further updates from the vendor about the actual firearm.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano