Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The MPX 9mm Now In 4.5"-8"-16"

Administrator
    Stay civil or infraction will be issued by the mod.

it's a lot to pay for a 9mm restricted gun, free market is a wonderful thing
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

So we get a registered pistol without pistol mags... Mags may seem unimportant to some, and if you are shooting off the line then it's no big deal, but if you want to run it in a pistol carbine competition, it becomes useless.

BANNED
    Awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Speaking strictly about the gun I would have to think that being limited to 5 rd mags puts it at quite a disadvantage against other 9mm. I would have thought it a no brainer to design it to take Sig 226 mags.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Thanks for bring it it in!!!

But I'm out until 10rnd mags are available....

If you get the 10s I'm 100% purchasing.
    Click, Bang.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Enjoy the ban....
    What's is wrong with Parkervh's post? Why is a free market a bad thing?

That is weird....its registered as a pistol and therefore should receive the 10 round mag capacity allowance.
    If my certificate points to pistol then I should be allowed to jam 10 in there...period. That's their rules and regs.
    MDC thxs for everything but it does devaluate this firearm for me and obviously many more.
    Can you please elaborate as to why this is happening.
    pistol = 10 rnds??? yes according to the "law" roll eyes!!!
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post
    Stay civil or infraction will be issued by the mod.
    Hmmm... maybe a way around this would to see if an adapter could be made for this to accept P226 mags. Then we could use .40 cal mags and get more than 10 rounds. But I think it's a long shot, at best. Otherwise, we're stuck with 5 round mags. Don't blame the vendors. Instead of posting multiple complaints here, you all should be sending multiple letters to your MPs.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katazone View Post
    That is weird....its registered as a pistol and therefore should receive the 10 round mag capacity allowance.
    If my certificate points to pistol then I should be allowed to jam 10 in there...period. That's their rules and regs.
    MDC thxs for everything but it does devaluate this firearm for me and obviously many more.
    Can you please elaborate as to why this is happening.
    pistol = 10 rnds??? yes according to the "law" roll eyes!!!
    It's been explained. The rifle and pistol version both use the same mags. The RCMP made up a legal-sounding term called "dual use", and while completely fictitious, it allows them to limit mags to lower count of 5. This is the excuse they cooked up to prohib the Butler Creek 25 round mags for the Ruger 10/22 and limit them to 10 rounds, as the Ruger Charger pistol uses the same mags, thereby making them "dual use". They did it with some AR mags as well. Until this nonsense is successfully challenged in the courts, or reversed by a gun-friendly PC majority gov't, we're stuck with it.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano