Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Gun Vancouver service experience

Solid counter service. Good varied selection. They will order it in and follow up for you. They recognize a buyer ( tough at gun counters sometimes). They support AND participate in local clubs and shooters (like DSSBC matches). Reliable...hail dudes!

Juan Carlos , you should hike your PAL in with you and give them another try...

Never had a problem with Reliable. Always been happy with their service. Had a new gun arrive missing a grip screw once and had an envelope with a single screw show up within days no problem. Truly one of the best around.

Super GunNutz
    Agree.

Great no BS service. Bought my 2nd ever rifle from them. A 10/22 Takedown. Dealt with them multiple times and are all great guys.
    Very helpful and happy to take time with new shooters and probably basic questions they most likely have been asked a million times.

The total opposite of another Vancouver firearms store which will remain nameless..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Problem I ran into with them was getting a scope mounted on a new rifle I just purchased. I needed it done by the end of the week before my hunting trip and was told it was no problem and they would have it done in a couple of days (other places were estimating well over a week). Don't know what sort of miscommunication happened exactly, but it wasn't ready when I needed it to be. Ended up just borrowing a rifle from a friend to hunt with. Now, I know that I can't just snap my fingers and expect something done, but I found it pretty dang inconsiderate that I told them I needed it done by a certain date, to which I was assured it would be, only to not have it ready. That's just straight up dirty and underhanded in my honest opinion. I feel I was lied to in order to get my $$$.

Few other small things about them irked me as well. I try to avoid them as best I can, I'm very hypersensitive to minor slights like that. Rather give my business to those I feel deserve it.
    Last edited by btabin; 04-01-2017 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Fixing grammatical issues

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abey0beyCeezy View Post
    They support AND participate in local clubs and shooters (like DSSBC matches). Reliable...hail dudes!
    X1000! They aren't called Reliable for no reason!!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Yes A+ marks for Reliable Guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    btabin maybe you should plan your hunting trip and purchases a little better . Why is it every time I see issues with something on these sites it's always guys with 0 trader ratings . Hmmm.

I've had some great experiences with them. I live up north, but whenever I'm in Vancouver I try to swing in and usually walk out already preparing excuses for my wife.

CGN Regular
    ive bought merchandise at Reliable ... its a good shop

A+ from me always get cleaning supplies and ammo and accessories. Oh yeah and guns there. Great staff always good for a laugh and joke. I've brought a few friends to Reliable as they were new gun owners and they all had positive experience and felt welcomed and informed of the questions they had...all of us are repeat customers and will be for a long time.

Thanks reliable gun.
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast