Thread: shout out to Mark@oneshottactical

BANNED

shout out to Mark@oneshottactical

just like to say the service i receive has always been awesome, easy ordering system, quick to ship etc.

last night Mark replied to an email i had sent, he replied at 11pm est..... a couple back and forths and had my order completed and invoice in my mail box. Truly an easy experience with a true professional.

GREAT JOB, keep up the always awesome work.

Tink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    So great to hear!

Mark is an amazing asset and his ability to work on details is a blessing.

Rifle and accessories from Cadex? Custom scope from US Optics? Parts from KAC? He will get it sorted out.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Mark, did the same with me quite a few times, and he caters to our questions too
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Regular
    Have to chime in here - Mark absolutely went above and beyond for me on some issues that another dealer might have told me to take a hike. Thanks Mark, Darren and the OST crew - always a great experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Great to hear guys!!!
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

BANNED
    another great story, i am a lefty and wanted a full size lever for the offside of my kac ambi safety.... mark mailed me one from his own collection of parts free of charge, best customer service EVER !!!

I bought a KAC lower last year and someone went above and beyond to take it off of a complete rifle? and sell me one. Mark kept comms with me and made the transaction through email pretty quick and straightforward. +1 for Mark.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell