Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Sig Sauer MPX Pre-Order!! *UPDATE*

To make sure I understand everything on the SBR.

It comes with

30rds mag pinned to 5
    Keymod rail
    Collapsible stock

Suxx bigtime on the 5rds......l just don't get it!
    CCFR and CPC member

Can't wait to get mine and shoot my new bullet-cams through one!

https://youtu.be/hoGRlS53U_k
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

What wait.
    I just placed my order and put a deposit down
    Now your telling me 5 rnd limit on a pistol? That makes no sense at all.
    Might have to reconsider.

CGN Regular
    Nice...but i will wait for NR variant

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    What wait.
    I just placed my order and put a deposit down
    Now your telling me 5 rnd limit on a pistol? That makes no sense at all.
    Might have to reconsider.
    That's RCMP's new interpretation of the law, magazine is limited by the lowest capacity possible, not by design origins. Look at all latest decisions: 10/22 mags are limited by pistol restriction, Beo wolf mags are limited by lowest 223 rounds count (which makes them 2 rounders). SIG MPX pistol magazines are limited by rifle limit.

Cause, you know, magazine capacity limits are keeping our streets from turning into rivers of blood.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    That's RCMP's new interpretation of the law, magazine is limited by the lowest capacity possible, not by design origins. Look at all latest decisions: 10/22 mags are limited by pistol restriction, Beo wolf mags are limited by lowest 223 rounds count (which makes them 2 rounders). SIG MPX pistol magazines are limited by rifle limit.

Cause, you know, magazine capacity limits are keeping our streets from turning into rivers of blood.
    The magazines are designed for function in a gun available as a pistol and as a carbine. Thus limited to the lower capacity of those two classifications. 5 rounds.

Maybe now people will get out of the loophole mentality and start working towards magazine capacity repeal efforts as a group.

AR pistol mags are next. Guaranteed.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    So in hindsight would it not have made more sense to just import the pistol version and get the one FRT number?

Then we could have the 10 rounds as pistol only? The MPX is an easy barrel swap for those that want to have a long barrel "Pistol".

Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    So in hindsight would it not have made more sense to just import the pistol version and get the one FRT number?

Then we could have the 10 rounds as pistol only? The MPX is an easy barrel swap for those that want to have a long barrel "Pistol".
    but then there would not be the option to go with an 18.5 NR option.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

CGN frequent flyer
    Mr Wolverine,
    If Sig was to "design" and build a pistol mag which and then market it as such in Canada, would that be useful?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post

Once a pistol always a pistol, so no possibility for reclassification as NR with 18.5" barrel.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast