The Sig Sauer MPX Pre-Order!! *UPDATE*

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well the good folks at M.D. Charlton have been working very hard to bring the Sig Sauer MPX into Canada, and it has paid off!! Time to thank these guys for all there hard work, ( I will be having drink in there name here this weekend ), if you want to join in on the good times let us know! We currently have a confirmed price so get your pre-order right here at Wolverine Supplies! Shoot us an Email or give us a call at the info below and we can get your name down and a carbine in your hands! We are going to be looking at roughly a June July time frame for the first batch.

We will require a $200.00 deposit to be placed on the list.

MPX-8B-9-KM-SBR -> Sig Sauer MPX 9x19mm 8" barrel with folding sights, collapsable stock, and handstop. $2495.00 plus shipping and tax

MPX-16B-9-KM -> Sig Sauer MPX 9x19mm 16" barrel with folding sights, collapsable stock, and handstop. $2495.00 plus shipping and tax

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

As to you M.D. Charlton my friends, CHEERS!!

2tGEBYT.jpg

At this time the 10 round mag is currently NOT LEGAL in CANADA contrary to what you are reading.
There will be a Carbine Version Available in the near future but initially the 8" pistol version. As we know more we will post

Last edited:
So I just spoke with sales and the mags will be pinned to 5 rounds.

Yeah sorry about that, forgot to post that here:

At this time the 10 round mag is currently NOT LEGAL in CANADA contrary to what you are reading.
There will be a Carbine Version Available in the near future but initially the 8" pistol version. As we know more we will post

Back
Top Bottom