Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lalo Boots

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Lalo Boots

All boots can be found here on the website.

Why LALO?

At LALO Tactical, we honor those who choose a path of purpose, a path of hard work, grit and determination.

Our company was founded to serve the needs of Special Operations Forces and NSW Operators. Our award-winning designers and developers have been creating innovative footwear for some of the world’s most popular brands for over 30 years.

We use top tier materials to create some of the best and hardest working tactical boots and athletic footwear for those that rise to the toughest occasions.

Our Mantra

We believe that a professional athlete and a SpecOps member have much in common, both extraordinary individuals who never ring the bell.

Companies have been collaborating with professional athletes for years in an effort to make specialized performance footwear. At LALO, we not only listen carefully to our professional athletes, we listen to our Operators on the front lines.

Our Products

The LALO Shadow, our ultimate Special Forces tactical boot, features a unique patent including a drainage system, a composite forefoot plate, a fast-dry component and the lightest weight materials on the market.

The LALO Tactical Athletic line is a direct result of briefings we received from our Special Operations Forces. The need was to build a lightweight, packable, breathable shoe they could cross train and run in – a shoe they could count on, whether training or deployed. Our tactical athletic designs put an emphasis on noise reduction, support and game day performance; gear that hits the mark time after time.

LALO was created for the best of the best but why shouldn’t every day athletes, busy parents and weekend warriors also benefit? Every pair of shoes we create is for the end user who refuses to settle for the status quo.

Whether your path leads you to a career in the military, competing in an adventure race, cross training, tackling an urban athletic workout, or running a 5K, we’ve got the shoe for you.
    What path will you choose?

Last edited by Farmboy; 05-23-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Working on an opening order. Let us know what you want.

These boots are awesome.

Pretry high speed low drag lol. A little to fancy for our regiment haha.

Thinking about placing a pre-order for a pair of grinder shoes...what would be your ETA?

ETA would be about a week.

I have been running the Maximus grinder and the Shadow for a few months. There is stuff I don't need on them like the fast rope metal on the inside. We rappel but I don't think I will ever find myself fast roping anytime. They are comfortable and so far durable. The feel athletic but have the support of a quality hiker. I'm 250 dry and around 310 with kit and a long gun.

One of my favorite features was so simple and I didn't discover it at first. On a warrant I had lace caught on a metal shelf. I just yanked my foot until the shelf moved and the lace broke. There was extra laces in the box BUT the BEST part was under the tongue of the boot. There is a lace cover. Now I double lace and tuck the knot under. Mind blown.

The customer service is pretty sweet too. I had a size issue. GRINDERS MAY HAVE TO BE A SIZE BIGGER. CHECK WEBSITE. Sorry for yelling but just trying to save someone size problems. I sent them back no problem and no shipping costs. It was really fast on their end as well.

Glad to see another Canadian retailer with these.

Do they make them in a size 15/16 EEE?

Can't find on your website, could you post a link ? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast